CHAPTER 31

Ariel's P.O.V

The light that peek through the window wake me up. I open my eyes slowly and my gaze moves around the room. It take me a while before realizing I'm not in my room but Steven's room. How I ended falling asleep last night, I have no idea. I blink my eyes several times and hope this is a dream. Trying to get out from bed I feel a strong hold around my waist and also his breath on my neck. I gulp trying to picture how we ended up on bed.

I can't deny I love the way his hand feels around my waist right now, it feels so comforting. I turn my head slowly to look at him making sure not to disturb his sleep.

His messy hair covers some part of his peaceful face. His face is close so mine, I could feel his breath on my face. Steven have change alot since the day I meet him. Did he go to the gym?

"You're awake" Steve whisper and open his eyes. Our eyes lock and I did not bother to move or shy away.

"Since when did you notice?" I ask him in a low tone.

"When you moved" he smile and we both turn silent. I see a flash of worries in his eyes but it quickly disappears. "How was your sleep?" He whisper.

"It was good...why did you ask?"

"Nothing" he says. Did I do something wired last night?

Realization hits me when I remember my work. I jerk up immediately and look at the window. The sun is already shinning brightly already I'm sure I'm late. "Oh my God! What time is it?" I ask and look around for a walk clock or something.

"It's 7:30 in the morning" Steven reply and sit up. "Is everything alright?".

"No I'm late for work". I stand and start to wear my sneakers. "Gosh I can't believe I'm late" I mutter to myself.

I notice Steve staring at me. "I thought it's a part-time job" I hear him say.

"Yeah...I don't have class on Monday so my boss says I'll be working fully today. Beside..." My eyes turns cold and smirk. "I have something to do" I stand immediately when I'm through and realize he is too close. "Woah!" When did he come closer? I didn't hear his footsteps.

"What else do you want to do there?" He ask. I guess he misunderstood my word.

"Just some work stuff" I can't tell him about Becky yet.

"Okay...I hope you're not forgetting anything before you leave" he says.

Hearing this something clicks in my mind. "Actually...yes I'm forgetting something really.. really.. really important" I smirk when I see the confuse look on his face. He look so cute!

"What is it that you..." I cut him off by crashing my lips on his. I've been wanting to do this last night. His hold my chin gently and kiss me in the same hunger. We stop after some seconds and our eyes lock.

"I haven't brush my teeth" he smile while his palm is still on my cheek.

"I don't care" I tiptoe and peck his adorable lips once more and sneak out of his window making sure no one sees me. I blow a kiss a him again and put on my helmet.

...

"Where have you been all night? I was so worried about you! You were not even answering your phone". Helen exclaim when she sees me at the doorstep.

"I thought I told you where I went and my phone was on silence". I turned my phone on silence last night so it won't disturb I and Steve's moment.

"Really! You went to see your love? I can see how your face is glowing already" Helen squeal like a child.