CHAPTER 41

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY 18+ RATED

Steve P.O.V

"Hi wild cat.. I finally get to meet you". Emma says to Ariel and my eyes widens. How did she notice her? Did she really said that? Emma is bold but I never thought she would actually call Ariel wild cat.

Ariel gaze moves to me and I quickly look away. I'm sure she is going to kill me once we are alone.

"Hi Emma nice to meet you too.. and please don't call me wild cat. My name is Ariel". I hear her say to Emma.

"Why not? That's what my brother calls you" Emma reply and I wish the ground could just swallow me. I look over to Ariel. She fold her arm against her chest.

"Really?" She clinch her jaw and give me a glare.

I'm definitely in a hot soup. Why can't Emma keep her mouth shut?

"Yea.. if you don't want me to call you that then I won't" Emma says in her tiny voice. "When are you going to introduce yourself? Why did you even hide in the first place?"

Gosh why is her tongue so sharp?

Ariel doesn't seems upset about the way she speaks to her instead she smile.

"I would introduce myself but not yet.."

"Why not? I like you already.. you're not like other girls who act to be nice" what does she mean by that. when I and Lydia was dating, she never utter a word to her in fact she treats Lydia as if she doesn't exist. I decide to watch them talk while I enjoy the show. My mysterious sharp sister and my crazy wild cat.

"I would when the time comes.. " Ariel reply softly.

"I'll wait then.. I can't wait to call you my sister"

My mouth drop hearing. Emma hardly say nice words to anyone. Hearing this from her means she likes Ariel already. That is a good news though.

"Me too.." They smile at each other and I shake my head in disbelief.

"How old are you?" Ariel ask. Her eyes shows interest in her.

"I'm nine.. I'll be going to ten this year". Emma reply.

"You sound smarter than your age.. I like that. I'm glad I meet you" Ariel smile brightly at her and I scoff.

"Me too"

"I better leave before your mom comes in" she pat Emma's head gently. "I'll see around" she turn her head to me and give me a glare. "And you too".

"Sigh.. I guess I piss her off this time around" I mutter.

After some minutes she left my parent and Tony comes in. It been long I've seen Tony we laugh and chat until evening. They all promise to check on me tomorrow.

...

"Ariel is right you have zero tolerance of alcohol" Micheal comment seeing the way my body react after drinking half of a glass of beer.

"Hmm.. but it would be bad if I don't have a drink with you.. Is Ariel still sleeping?". I ask. It has only been few hours but I'm missing her already. I expect to see her come in with Micheal but she didn't.

"Yup she slept while waiting for your parent to leave" he reply. She will meet my parent soon. I'm sure they would like her since Emma of all people did. "You could have just asked me to buy coke instead" Micheal shake his head.

"No I want to taste alcohol again" my voice sounds drunk.

"I thought this is your first time" Micheal raise his brow.