CHAPTER 12

[Steve's P.O.V]

...

I can't believe my mom actually gave me two days of rest after I was discharged at the hospital. It still surprise me. Well I don't really enjoy it that much because I got bored during these two days.

Lydia tells me everything that happens to her in school. We call, laugh and chat a lot. I know Ariel will be mad at me right now for not coming to tutor her but I have no choice, I can't face Johnny wrath. Only God knows why he tried to break my bones.

Ariel on the other side didn't bother to call or even ask of me. It somehow hurts though but I shake it off; Tony is right, Ariel seems mysterious and I should probably stay far from her.

On the second day of my rest, Lydia decides to skip school just to keep me company. I refuse, telling her not to miss school because of me but she did not listen. My mom allow Lydia to take me out of the house. Did my mom like Lydia that much? She keeps telling me not to hurt her feeling because she is the best for me. That's weird.

"What did you do to my mom...she really likes you very much...did you charm her?" I ask with my mouth full of ham bugger we bought for lunch.

"Yeah I did!" She reply as she sip her drink.

"Oh with what?" I say with my eyes wide open.

"With my charming face!" She says while making a baby face. She look adorable with her Pink short gown which barely reach her knee. Her hair is tied to bun. Her light makeup makes her even more beautiful.

"You are so proud to have a pretty face huh? I'm jealous...you look nice by the way" I can't hold myself so I compliment her.

"Thanks" she says and blush lightly.

"Hey guys!" I turn to see Chris, he is wearing a sunglasses which surprisingly suit him with the White hoodie he is wearing.

"Don't tell me you also miss school" seeing Lydia expression, I guess they both plan this.

"Of course bro" he put his arm around my neck "it's been long we hang out, seeing you've been bored these days we decide to do this for you".

"Thanks guys" I smile at him before looking at Lydia; I'm sure this was her idea. I remove Chris arm around my neck and draw Lydia close giving her a peck on her cheek.

"Woah! I'm jealous...I really need to find a girlfriend now...you guys just betrayed me. I guess I'm the odd one here" we all laugh at his joke "where's my hamburger?"

"I didn't know you were coming" I say while my arm is still around Lydia.

"Who bought it?" Before I could react Lydia point toward me. "I guess I'll have yours then" he grab my half eaten burger and throw it in his mouth.

"Hey!!... that's not fair...I could have bought yours" I complain even when I don't mean it.

"I'm hungry...I can't wait, go and buy another one and make sure you buy two cus I'll eat more" he says and Lydia laugh out loud.

Chris told us about the movie he plan to watch in the cinema. Marvel movies is the best!!! I might stop watching movies if they stop producing. We made sure we buy the tickets and popcorn thirty minutes before the movie starts.

There is a lot of people at the cinema and most of them are couple. Seeing Chris pressing his phone beside us not minding that he is alone made me feel bad a little. I try to remove my arm around Lydia's neck but she hold it in place and look up at me rising a brow at me.

It was time for the movie but they did not allow us in yet. People around pull a long face while they keep wondering what might be the problem. I guess they can't wait to watch the movie so do I.