CHAPTER 5

[Steve's P.O.V]
____

Anger; anger is what I'm feeling right now. How dare he talk to me like that?! How did Ariel even end up him? not my problem though cus they really fits each other and both rude! I really need water to cool myself down.

"I can see you're a Christian and you probably know what happened to Steven in the Bible when he broke the rule....They stoned him to death" I could still hear Johnny's damn voice in my head.

Coming to this party is the biggest mistake I've made. I must say she really have an amazing voice even if the song she was singing is not my type of music; I didn't even realize when I was smiling whike watching her sing.

"Where can I get water?" I ask some random girl. She seems fine, sobber and not really pretty

"Oh, come with me" she says and walk away. I stand for some seconds wondering if I should follow her or not. Seeing I can't stand the dryness in my throat I decide to follow her.

"He is thirsty" she says to a strange muscular lady. She definitely look like man to me.

"Sure" The muscular lady reply and turn to bring me water I think. I don't even know what time is it.

The watch in my hand has stop I guess I'll fix that when I return home. My eyes move around checking if I'll see any wall clock in the house. I finally spot one at the entrance. 4:15am? What the fuck! I thought I've used only one hour here, how did it turn out to be 5 hours already. I really need to leave now before my mom wake up.

"Here" the muscular girl hands me a glass of water. I gulp in one goal without checking what she gave me. Feeling a strange taste in my mouth I look at her and can see a smirk on her face.

"What did you..." I couldn't finish my word when my body starts to feel weird and my stomach upset.

"Easy boy...wanna play" the girl who bought me here says almost as a wispher. She move closer grabbing my trouser close while trying to unzip it.

Her lips comes close to mine. Fuck! She smells horrible!

I quickly push her away and make my way into the crowd while she curse at me calling me a gay.

My vision is getting blurry and knees weak. This is the first time I'm taking achohol not just achohol but a strong one. Not even a sip but a whole glass!

The pain in my stomach grows worse making me want to puke. The house is still packed and the music is so loud. I don't even know where the bathroom is.

"I'll be back I need to go to the washroom" I hear someone says, I don't even care if it is a male or a female voice. I can't even see clearly as my vision keeps getting blur.

I manage to follow the figure to wherever he or she goes. The figure stop and enter a room in which I did the same. Thank God it's the toilet, I enter one of it and throw up everything in my stomach.

Feeling a little bit relax I sit on the floor. My mind is still fuzzy and sight blur. I shake my head several times as if it would clear my sight but it didn't. I could hear someone running water in the same toilet.

I need to get out of here before thing gets worse. I stand using the wall for support and open the door slowly. My knee becomes so weak, if it's not for the walls, I would have probably fall.

"Oh my God" I try raising my head when I hear a female voice. I guess I entered the female bathroom. I raise my head slowly to see who it was.

A girl with a rose tattoo comes in view, seeing she is not putting on any cloth apart from her undies I move my sight quickly.