CHAPTER 9

[Ariel POV]
____

I try to push him away but couldn't. He grab my hair harshly and deepens the kiss. The more I push him the more he kiss harshly. I couldn't escape as one of his hand is holding my waist steady and the other one is holding my face up to him.

I told him to fuck off but him being a jerk didn't listen. I wish I would never see his face again.

When he notice I am out of breath, he finally pull away. Our breaths are heavy as our chest heave. He stares into my eyes showing he want more. His gaze goes to my pink lips and his lip part slightly.

"I'm so sorry Ariel" he whisper, his expression showing how serious he is, but hell no! I'm not going to fall for that.

"Sure you are, if you're so horny right now you should probably go and fuck one of your whore. My dad gave you the permission so leave me the fuck alone!" I say almost yelling. I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down remembering that we are still in the shopping mall.

"I know you're still angry Ariel, I promise to make it up to you. It won't happen again I promise" he says softly then raise his hand and caress my cheek softly.

"Tssk...you sure can act" I roll my eyes averting my gaze from him.

"Hey...look at me" my gaze return to him and he continues "you know I love you right?" I hear him says as tears threatens to fall in my eyes. Why does he keep playing with my heart?

"No Johnny...you love yourself" I tell him and turn to leave immediately so he could not see me cry. I don't want to look weak in front of him; not anymore.

I walk out of the door forgetting we were in the men washroom. Some men in the bathroom are busy washing their hand. Feeling embarrass, I couldn't move. Their gaze is place on me and I swear I feel like hiding.

"Hey sweetie, you got lost or something?" One of them ask as he start walking towards me. The look on his face shows he has no good intention. He stop when he sees the person behind me. I'm sure Johnny will be glaring at him right now.

I sigh and leave without looking back at him. I groan again when I could hear his footsteps approaching.

Why can't he just leave me alone? I walk faster and get out of the shopping mall before him. Reaching out I quickly board a taxi leaving him behind.

...

[Steve's P.O.V]
_____

"Abi! Stay calm and don't wake your brother!"

My mom voice wake me up. I open my eyes very slowly because of the reflection of the light. All I could see is white. I try moving my hand but I am damn weak. I can't even remember what happened. I turn my head and could see my mom, abi, Emma and Lydia. What's Lydia doing here? What happened? I try to sit up but the pain in my head drag me down as I groan.

"Oh my God! Steve you're up" my mom runs to me "are you okay?".

"What happened?" My voice comes out weak. I feel my throat so dry, I really need water.

"Just stay down dear, let me go get the doctor, I'll be right back" she says and leave. I use the opportunity to look around and realize I am in the hospital. What really happened?

"Steve!" I feel Lydia hands on mine. Her eyes tears up as she look relieve. "I'm so glad you're okay".

"Water" I ask first since my throat is so dry making it hard for me to talk. She reach for the table water beside her and gives me to drink.

"How long have been here?" I frown slightly.

"It doesn't matter, I'm just glad you're okay" she raise my hand and place it on her cheek.