CHAPTER 37

I try to stand but the extreme pain coming from my waist bring me down and I fall on the cold floor. People are now watching me but I don't care. They took her away and couldn't do anything. Why am I this damn weak! Trying to stand again, I stagger badly and fall on the floor again. The man who took her definitely do not have good intentions. I need to help her.

"Oh my God! Are you okay!" A young lady run to me looking worried. She bend down and hold my shoulder.

"They...to...took her...aw...away...I need..t..to go" I hardly could talk. Cus each time I open my mouth the pain increases.

"Steven?" She says and my head slowly turn to her. Does she know me? She does not look familiar. "Gosh! You're bleeding!!..I should call the ambulance!!"

Bleeding where? My gaze land on my waist where the extreme pain is coming from only to find out my waist is being pierced by a piece of glass from the car headlight. My white shirt soaked in my own blood and I'm breathing way too hard.

The strange lady impatiently type her phone and call the ambulance while sweeping her hair severally.

"Ariel...I need to save her" I say inwardly and try to move again but the pain gets worse.

"Don't try to move the ambulance will be here soon" she scold me.

I try my best not to pass out and stubbornly try to move several times but the lady keep stopping me. The blood keeps coming out non-stop; I'm so pathetic, I can't even save my girl. She wouldn't be in the situation if I hadn't invite her to a dinner. I blame myself for this.

The ambulance arrive and place me on the stretcher. I'm out of energy, I can't even move a finger. Keeping my eyes open is a lot of work.

The doctor in the ambulance try their best to stop the blood while I groan in pain.

"Why would you run off to the street like that?" I hear the lady says but I can't see clearly. My sight is already getting blurry. I might pass out soon but I don't want to. I just want to see Ariel, I want to save her, I touch, hold and kiss her again but here I am in the ambulance trying hard to survive.

Darkness finally finds its way in and everything turns blank.

...

Ariel's P.O.V

The nightmare is back again coming like before. The room is dark, cold and lonely. Young me stands near my doorstep crying out loud telling my dad to stop. Surprisingly, he stop and look at me with an evil smirk on his face. I turn my head to the shattered glass on the floor with blood stain on it. What caught my attention the most is the person lying unconscious on the floor. I walk slowly to the body and my eyes flies open with shock when I realize who it is.

...This time it isn't mother...

...it is turn out to be Steven...

A loud gasp comes out of my lips and I snap back to reality. What was that? Steven? Why is Steven in my dream? Does that mean my dad is going to hurt Steve?

I try to move but I can't because my hands and leg are tied to a chair.

So many questions flood my mind at the same time but the main thing is.

Where the fuck am I?

The room is dark, old and filled with bricks. The only light that could be seen is the light that comes from the small window around the corner. My hands and leg are tied behind tightly behind a chair, I'm sure they would be bruises on them already.

The memory of what happened comes one after the other. I was about to go to my Pretty boy when some asshole dude hit my head causing me to pass out. I'm sure someone sent him.