CHAPTER 25

[Ariel's POV]
_____

Hearing my warning her face turns sore, she look around and see people in the store gossiping about us.

"Are you seriously to threatening your supervisor at the first the day of work?" She tries to gain her confidence back on. She seems to be older than me but I don't care.

"You asked for it" I reply and the smirk on my face grows.

She chuckle and say angrily "you should watch your back Ariel... I'm watching you!" She turn and leave creating a loud noise with her shoe heels.

I take a deep breath after she is out of sight and begin to prepare myself for the day.

"That was cool" I hear a male voice behind me.

"Hmm?" I turn to see a guy wear a white shirt and a jean black trouser. He smile brightly showing his dimples which makes him look attractive.

"I mean what you did not was cool... No one ever challenge Becky like that before" he explain and place his arm on the table while he stare at me.

"Oh"

That's weird, I'll have to make findings about her and find out her dirty secrets. She messed with wrong person!

"I'm Caleb!" He stretch his hand and I accept it and give him a smile back.

"I'm Ariel" I introduce myself also.

"Yeah I know... Becky said that earlier" he says". His smile grows wider. "Do you live around here?" He ask, I stare at him for a while. He seems to have this comfortable aura one could not ignore.

"Nope my place is miles away" I tell him returning his smile. I notice a badge on him and tilt my head. "You're the manager here"

"Uhmm yeah...my mom owns this place, she forced me this morning to wear this badge which looks weird actually" He remove the badge and keep in his pocket.

"She is your mom?" I gasp.

"Yeah and Becky is my elder sister...but only few people here knows". Oh God! He is the brother of the girl I just threaten. My mouth part in suprise, This job might not last. "But don't worry I'm nothing like her" his smile grows wider. I guess he smile alot and he makes him more handsome.

"Oh really" I chuckle.

"Yeah... so I'll see you around" he says. I nod in reply and then he take his leave.

"What a weird guy" I muter.

"Hi" a girl with short hair comes to stand beside me, her shirt isn't well iron and she look like she had rush here.

"Hi" I reply and try to revise what I've learn.

"You're new here... I guess I won't be alone again after all" she says to me. "I'm Irene your working partner" she stretch her hand and we shake each other.

"I'm Ariel... Nice to meet you" I reply.

"Same here... sorry I'm always late for work and I've been trying so hard to keep up with time" she complain shaking her head.

"Family?"

"Yeah...I live with my parents and with four siblings"

Four siblings?! I have only Helen as a sibling and I know how much trouble she gives but I love her still.

"And They are so troublesome, I have to take care of them before coming here. Becky might sack me soon, I've received so many warning from her". She explain.

"Is she always like?"

"Like what?" She ask.

"Acting all bitchy to people around her?" I reply and she gasp.