CHAPTER 45

"Johnny..."

Oh no! Fuck!

"Wow.. Steve I didn't expect you would figure me out quickly" Johnny says calmly through the phone.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her or I'll kill you I swear" I threaten and I mean it. If he do anything to harm her I would do everything in my power to kill him.

He scoff. "Woah.. I'm scared. Well I'm just here to take my girl back and I'll see you try to stop me" he hang up the phone afterward.

My chest goes up and down with my heavy breaths and I begin to sweat.

Why is he forcing himself on Ariel? It's obvious Ariel do not like him.

I stare at my phone and hold it tightly. Gritting my teeth hard I made my way to my ward. I think I saw a pair of fresh cloth in the bag tony bought here in the morning.

I  immediately start to undress and wear the cloth.

I don't even know where to find her but I'll do everything in my power to look for her.

"Mister?" The nurse I ask of Ariel earlier spot me on my way out of the hospital.

I turn to her hoping she doesn't recognize me. Her face blush a little looking at me.

I sigh inwardly.

"Aren't you a patient?" She ask with a smile and at the same time curious.

"No" I lie and turn to leave but stop noticing my doctor standing in front of me.

"What are you doing? It's not time for you to get discharge.." the doctor frown.

"You're mistaking me for someone else" I really have to leave.

"He is with me!" A deep voice sound behind us and our eyes turn to the person behind us.

The strange man from earlier at the hospital gallery.

"Mr Dave.. it's really good to see you sir" the doctor greet politely bowing his head lightly.

"And you too doctor.." he greet back.

"Do you guys know each other?" The doctor ask curiously while he smile widely to him.

"Yes we do... Right Steven" the strange man says and my face turns pale.

..I never told him my name..

Who is this hell is this man?

"Steven" the doctor calls and I snap out of my trance.

"Uh.. yes.. we do know each other. I came here with him.. and I'm leaving". I say in haste as I can't seem to keep myself cool.

"Oh is your son? He looks handsome just like you" the doctor comment. Why does he talk too much. It obvious he is trying to get the strange man attention. I feel like jumping out the window and run to Ariel. 'you don't where she is' my subconscious reminds me.

Should I just call the police?

"No.. we just know each other. I won't be able to chat with you.. cus I have somewhere else to be" the strange man says checking his wrist watch.

"Okay" the doctor says and the strange man begins to walk away while I followed him to the elevator.

Seconds in the elevator feels like hours. I hope Johnny doesn't hurt Ariel. I'm feeling so anxious.

"Aren't you going thank me?" The strange man says.

That's right he called my name earlier and I never mentioned it to him.