CHAPTER 33

"I think you smashed the wrong phone" I swing the real phone she need before her and give her a sly smile. Her breath turns heavy, her eyes red with anger and her lips trembles. I love the effect I'm giving her right now. What's so hard for her to just confess and apologize.

She suddenly tries to snatch the phone away from me but she is miss.

"Opss! Careful" I turn the phone screen to her. "I'm sure you understand what this button means. Just a touch from my finger and then you'll be so famous. I'm sure so many directors will come looking for you" I warn her making sure my voice is low enough for only her to hear.

"If you take one more step, you'll leave me no choice Becky. But if you do what I say, Then I promise to delete the videos". I assure her and she look around and notice everyone attention is on us.

"You bastard" she groan and grit her teeth.

"I give you five seconds"

"Stop this madness" she whisper.

"Five" I start, I'm losing my patience already.

"Ariel"

"Four" her eyes is still moving around.

"Three"

"Two" she is still not moving. She is still battling with herself as she shut her eyes tightly.

"On..."

"I'll do it!" She finally says loudly.

How disappointing, I thought I'll be able to mess with her a little longer.

I watch Becky slowly bend to the floor as her knees touch the ground one after the other. I move my thumb away from the button and wait for her to speak. Her lips is still trembling badly and her eyes is filled with anger.

"What just happened. Did Becky just kneel in front of her" I hear someone whisper behind me.

"Oh my God! Did she just kneel? Am I dreaming?" Another whisper.

"Fuck! This is really cool to watch"

"Wow this new girl really made Becky knee before her. I like her already"

"This is insane....so the great Becky could knee?"

"Haha I love this"

Becky takes a deep breath ignoring the non-stop gossip about her and open her mouth. She made me feel bad yesterday and I made her feel worse today.

"I'm sorry" she says so low, I couldn't even hear her well.

"Louder!!" I warn her calmly.

She raise her head to look at me. "I'm sorry I framed you as a thief yesterday by putting Mrs Christine's diamond ring in your bag myself. It was all my doing. I'm sorry" she says louder this time. Irene and some people behind me gasps at her confession.

"How cruel...she did this?"

"Woah! What a mess"

"I'm just curious how the new girl made her confess"

"I knew my suspicious was right"

Becky grit her teeth. "Satisfied?"

I bend to her level and delete the photos and videos right in front of her. I never had the intention on posting them in the first place.

... I'm not that cruel...

If she hadn't apologize, I'll just find another way to make her apologize and confess. I stand to my feet and stare down at her. "You can now talk to your mom" I tell her and walk behind her. Her eyes opens with shock when she raise her head.