CHAPTER 38

(few hours ago)

I enter the Cafeteria looking a bit upset. I look around and I spot the guy around his 30's at the corner of the cafe taking beer. I walk towards him, he raise his head and give me an annoying smile.

"If this isn't an emergency Micheal then I'll definitely kill you" I threaten.

It's been long I've seen him.

"Sigh...can you at least greet me for once" he whine.

"I don't have much time to waste here...just say what you have to say" I say to him. I need to prepare myself for the dinner date.

"Fine then, can you at least sit?" He says and I give him a hard glare. "Please" he add.

I slowly sit opposite him and fold my arms.

"I ordered your favorite. Coffee and chips" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I mutter and roll my eyes to look out the window.

"I'll take that as a thank you" just after his word the waitress bring the coffee and chips. "It's still weird you still love coffee and chips".

"None of your business... how's my Nora?" Nora is his only daughter whom I cherish so much.

"She's fine...you should see the way she was crying when she heard I was coming here to see you". Micheal says and drink out of his beer.

"You should have bought her with you. It has been long I've seen her" I throw a piece of chip in my mouth and enjoy the flavor.

"You know bringing her here would put her in danger. I have a lot of enemy here and my sister place is the best place for her to stay" Micheal says and pour himself a drink.

"I would love to see her one-day. Maybe I'll visit her myself once I'm through with studies".

"I need to tell you something" his face turns serious while he lean to stare at me. "Johnny asked me to stalk you".

"What?" Somehow I knew Johnny would somehow be trailing me.

"But I'm on your side as always" Micheal says.

"Sigh...I told him to leave me alone".

He take a deep breath. "Ariel may I give you a piece of advice?" He ask and I nod. "You know if your dad or Johnny finds out about Steven, it would put him in danger"

"Have you been stalking me?"

"No no... it's not like that. I'm just trying protect you and the person you love cus I owe you my life"

"Well then... I'll appreciate you if you don't interfere with my love life. I love Steven and I'll always do"

"What happened between you and Johnny?" Michael ask.

"None of your business. Just tell me why you're here. I have somewhere to go" I say rudely.

"Sigh...fine. your life is in danger" I frown hearing it.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Your revenge on Becky made someone dangerous upset...Derek the leader of Phoenix gang turns out to be her boyfriend. Their gang deals with drugs and are very dangerous".

"That's interesting". I smile.

"Yeah and from my findings" Micheal stop and take a deep breath. "They are going to hunt you down tonight". He says and my smile disappear.

Why tonight of all nights?

"How did you know all these?" I ask curiously. Micheal had been a gangster for years and his ways had been ruthless. His look is calm and cool but when he deals with people, he shows no mercy.