CHAPTER 35

I splash the running the running water on my face several times and tie my hair into bun. I turn just to see Steve who is also washing his face. Reaching him, I wrap my arm around his half naked body and enjoy his familiar scent.

Placing soft kisses on his back "How was it Babe?" I ask lightly. It's the first time I'm calling him babe and it sounds sweet.

He raise his head and look at me through the mirror in front of him and give me a light smile.

"I've never felt like that before. I won't lie, it was amazing" his deep voice is enough to bring butterflies to my stomach. I'm glad he likes it.

"First time?" I ask him.

For a moment his expression turns disturb but he quickly covers it with a slight frown as he observe my face for a while.

"You really wanna know?" He ask in a serious tone.

"Yeah" I reply and observe his expression.

"No"

Huh? He had done this before? With who? How? When? Where?

The thought of him doing it with someone is enough to get me nauseous. I try to loose my arm away from him but he hold it immediately and turn slowly to face me.

I blink severally trying to avoid his gaze. How come he had done this before? With Lydia? That can be true.

"What are you thinking?" He ask and I feel his finger caressing mine.

"Nothing" I say lightly and shake my head.

"Oh Come on Ariel... Tell me" he says and I shake my head again. I don't want him to know I'm jealous. His hand moves to grab ahold of my hips and tickle it. My laughter booms through the room and I can't breath.

"Stop!" I whine but he didn't. "Fine I'll tell you". He finally stop and my laughter reduces. I haven't laughed like this in decades.

"I'm all hears" his smile while showing his perfect white teeth.

"I was just thinking... Uhmm... You know" I don't even know how to say it. Maybe I should find an excuse but I can't even find one.

"Know what?" His voice snap me out of my thought.

"Fine. You said this wasn't your first time I was just wondering who you did it with and..."

"You're jealous" he cuts me off.

"No... I'm not jealous" I shake my head. "Why would I be jealous?" I tuck my hair behind my ear and look the other side.

"Okay... I should tell you the details then. since your not jealous. I did it with my first girlfriend" he starts and my head snap towards him. Is he seriously going to give me the details.

"She lives in my former neighborhood. Her name is Caroline, she taught me alot of bad stuff and..."

"Stop!!!" I quickly use my palm to cover his lips from talking. What the fuck! Is he serious right now? "Why the would you tell me such a thing?"

He remove my hand from his lips and hold it. "I thought you said you were not jealous. Beside you were serious about getting to know her".

"Oh my! When did you..."

"What? You don't like this side of me? Fine" he reach his pocket, pull out his glass and put it on. "I'm naive Steven Carter it's nice to meet you again miss Ariel"

I burst into laughter covering my lips with my palm and stop after a while and look at him.

"I've missed you too" he says while his face turn serious. Again his word brings butterflies in my stomach.