CHAPTER 8

"Over? So you're going to break up with me?" He says with an evil smirk, dragging me closer to him as his hold thightens. I couldn't even feel the pain of his hold because of anger. Who does he think he is? Does he think I can't break up with him because of my father? He should wait till my dad hears how an asshole he could be.

"Yeah! So you could go back to the whore you slept with three days ago!!". I yell at him giving him a hard glare. I expect to see shock or worries in his eyes but instead he chuckle. It hurt like hell seeing the person you date for a long time cheating right in front of you on the same bed you both slept.

"Oh so you weren't asleep?" His smirk grow wider as he continues. "Sorry babe I'll make sure I make it up to you tonight".

He is really an asshole...

"Oh! Fuck you Johnny" that is the only words that could come out. I forcefully release my hand from his grasps, push him with force and turn to walk away. I wish I could never see his ugly face again.

"Your dad is here!!" He says loudly causing me to stop and turn. Did I hear him right? I was so angry I didn't even notice someone was in the car the entire time and it turns out to be my dad.

Johnny smirk grows wider when he sees the shock on my face. He purposely didn't tell me my dad was in the car so he could archive his motive.

The car door opens as my dad expensive shoe comes in view. What is he doing here? I really still don't get it. He get down from the car, adjust his suit and tie perfectly before slamming the door with a soft thud. He remove his sunglasses and place it gently in his pocket while walking close to me.

Here is the man I hate in my entire life. He took everything away from me; my dream, my life and even especially my mom. Before I could react he slap me across the face while my head tilt sideway but this didn't surprise me.

"You've turn out to be so rude Ariel, how dare you talk to Johnny like that" his voice comes out like a powerful being. Of course he'll support his pretty soon to be son-in-law than his biological daughter.

"How dare you even think of breaking up with him when he did nothing wrong"

Hearing this, I raise my head to look at him. I thought he heard our conversation earlier.

"It's his right for him to cheat just like how every man does because it is in our blood dear, we can't resist it" he says calmly.

"What!" My voice comes out as a wispher as tears threaten to fall. I thought he would be on my side after hearing what Johnny did.

"You heard me Ariel. Johnny can cheat on you a million times and you must respect him always. All you have to do is to prepare yourself to be a very good wife after your studies honey...poor Johnny has so many plan for you and all you can do is to push him away?"

What's is saying? Am I dreaming?

"You're a monster" my voice comes out as a wispher. I have never say those words to him but I really want him to know how angry I am right now but I can't express it. Tears escape and stream down my cheek making me look weak in front of him.

"Oh Ariel dear, do not cry like I said Johnny is the right man for you and if you don't marry him you'll kill her. I want you to accept that right now or..." He pulls out his phone from his pocket and continues "... I'll make just one call and she'll be gone".

There he goes threaten to kill my mom just for his selfish interest. He is really a beast in human form how could he even do this? does he not have any concience left in him?

"You're an asshole" I say remembering how my mom suffered in his hand.

He raise his phone and begins to dial a number.