CHAPTER 42

The sound of a phone ringing jolt me up. I groan not wanting to get up. It has been long I had a good sleep. The ringing stop but start again after a while. I groan again biting my lips.

"Sigh.. what a lazy cat" I hear a deep voice and my eyes flies open. Steve is sitting across me.

"Do you want to die?" I ask in my hoarse voice.

He smile without replying. I notice him holding a book and a pencil.

"What are you doing?" I sit up slowly observing him. His leg is crossed on each other while his eyes is focus on the book he is holding.

He turn the book and show it to me. "You look like a baby when you sleep". My eyes move to the drawing of me sleeping. My messy hair covers some part of my peaceful face. It just a pencil drawing but it looks amazing.

Last night was so intense and amazing. No one have ever made me feel that way before. His eyes looks innocent now unlike like last night; he look dangerous and naughty. I guess I shouldn't make him drink or else I'll keep getting punished.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" I ask seeing that the drawing would take at least one hour.

"30 minutes ago.. you were snoring, my ears was about to bleed". he reply.

"That's a lie!" I hiss at him throwing him a hard glare. He smile in return. "I feel like punching you". I say to him and he laugh lightly..

"How was last night?" He focus his eyes on me as he drop his pen. A smirk appears on his lips.

"Don't ever drink again" I say in a serious tone.

"Why?" He chuckle.

"Don't just drink.. You'll turn to someone else" last night. I feel like I don't know my pretty boy anymore even when I love him that way deep down.

"Really?" He raise his brow and his evil smirk grows wider causing me to think if he is still drunk. He stand and walk towards me and place his hand beside me. His face inches from mine as he stare at me with those beautiful pitch eyes.

"Someone else? That was still me. I'll still do the same thing whether if I'm drunk or not.. I love the way moan out my name..." he says naughtily. His face moves closer and I lean backward. "Since I'm sober should we repeat the same thing?.. cus I can't wait to taste you again Ariel"

I gulp hearing his words, his closeness is now affecting me. Is he serious right now?

My phone starts to ring again and I use the opportunity to get away from him. I hear him chuckle as he place his hand into his pocket.

"Kira?" I mutter. Why the fuck is she calling me? Micheal help me in retrieving my line yesterday. There are several missed calls from kira, Irene, Mrs Kelly and Helen.

"Oh my God Helen!" I scream inwardly. She must be worried not seeing me for a whole day.

"Is everything alright?" Steven ask.

"Yea.. everything is fine...I just need to.. " I stop when the door open and a male nurse walk. His eyes turns awkward seeing both of us. He compose himself and inform he need to change Steve's bandage.

'Thank God it's not a female nurse, I would act weird again' I thought to myself.

I decide to excuse them telling Steve I'll come back later. I bump into Tony on my way. His eyes moves from Steve's ward to me without a word.

We exchange glance for a couple of seconds before I walk pass him. I and Tony never exchange a word ever since I've known him. First he was Nancy boyfriend and now Steve's elder brother. Somehow I know he is not pleased to see me.