CHAPTER 7

Jerry!!!

I've forgotten about him. I've been so stupid not to think twice before coming here. I decide not to cut the phone call with Tony for him to hear me. I turn slowly to look at him trying so hard not to show I'm sacred.

"What are you doing behind the admin block?" I ask loudly for Tony to hear while acting surprised.

"You're in big trouble Steve" He says. He didn't come alone. Two guys are also with him and each of them hold two stick.

He bring out a weed from his pocket and lights it then hand the lighter over to one of his guys while they keep walking slowly toward me.

"I didn't do anything wrong, I'll get in trouble if I had submitted yours. I had no choice but to submit mine instead" Knowing why he was here I try explaining.

"I'm glad you knew what you did, at least I won't have to stress myself explaining it to you but that is not the only reason why I'm here though" he says. I don't think I could handle the fear that keeps growing inside me as they keep coming closer. I should try my best to hold them up before Tony comes. I can't handle all these guys alone. They'll probably kill me without them being caught. My heart is beating like crazy right now.

"You should have submit mine instead of yours Steve. If you had done that you won't be here right now ready to get your bones broken".

"But I can't do that, I would have failed the course. I called you several times that day until you purposely switched your phone off" I say almost yelling in frustration.

"I don't care, all I know is you made me fail the course...Grab him" the two guys with him grab me harshly, they are too strong even if I want to fight with them. I'm sure I won't be able to handle just one of them.

"You deserve to fail anyway, because you didn't even do the assignment. Why should I be the one taking the blame huh! You didn't even bother to pick your phone call and I'm sure you ignore it on pur.... Ahhh" before I finish yelling at him a punch with full Force land on my stomach causing me to groan in pains.

"You've have some liver huh! Steve" he grab my hair roughly. I hiss in pain while trying to release myself from the two guys holding me.

"Fuck you!!!" I spit at him in anger. He's an asshole for beating me up just for me to satisfy his anger.

"Give that to me" he says to one of the guys holding me and he hand him a stick immediately.

"You know Steve... you'll suffer a lot trust me. Since the course is four unit and I carried it because you were stupid.." He raise the stick and stare at it and continue "I'm just gonna hit four times and then leave".

"What the fu..." I couldn't finish my word when Jerry use the stick to hit my head. My glass falls and I see the guy holding me step on it until it's breaks into pieces. I can feel a hot liquid streaming down my cheek and the taste of blood in my mouth. This is just one hit and I couldn't get myself any longer. I'll probably die on the third hit. What is taking Tony so long? I really need him or anyone.

"Let him go motherfucker!" I hear a female voice. A girl can't save me at this moment but I don't care. I guess luck is on my side.

Jerry chuckle "leave! This is none of your business bitch!!!" I hear him say.

I use every single strength in me to look at who it was even when I recognize the voice but still doubting it. My vision is a little blurry because I don't have my glass but I could still recognize the person.

Ariel? What's she doing here? I really don't want her to get hurt because of me. Right now I'm feeling worried not because of myself but because of her.