CHAPTER 32

The atmosphere I'm the Janitor's closet turn so tense that if anyone decides to walk into it. It would definitely give them a chill into their bones. The only sound that could be heard is only the ticking sound of the wall clock at the corner of the room and the heavy breaths from Becky.

"How amusing Ariel...I never know your method is this ruthless" Becky finally says after a while of total silence.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"We are the only one here Ariel! You can spit it out... I know very well you're the one behind this... So let's talk!" She yell.

"How about you pull out your phone and stop recording this conversation...then we can talk better". I tell her coldly. I've been in this kind of situation before so I know Becky would definitely want to record this conversation and show it to her mother.

"Record? I'm not recording anything here!" She deny but her face says otherwise.

"I'm not gonna ask again...Do you want this conversation or not?" I ask.

She scoff and her hand goes to her pocket to pull out her phone. She tap the red button to stop the record and show it to me. "Satisfied? Why did you do that huh?!!"

"You shouldn't have messed with me in the first place. This is just the taste of your medicine" I stare back at coldly.

"How dare you!" She suck in her breath. "How dare you sent an indecent photo of me to everyone in the store!! Do you have any fucking idea on what you just did?!!" She raise her voice.

"Woah! Becky calm down. I thought you like the surprise I gave you. I've just turn you into a pornstar" I fold my arm and smirk while her anger grows the more.

"You bitch!!" She yell and raise her hand to slap me again.

"Touch any single hair of mine and I'll double your punishment" I warn her coldly and her hand hang in the air. "I want you to know that I do not only have the pictures. I also have the videos and I won't hesitate to post them online" I add.

Instead of dropping her hand, she decides to hit it on the wall with a loud groan that comes out from her mouth. "I'm gonna kill you".

"You can try" I dare her with my head high. "I like violence and I can give you one if you want" I add and notice her nose flare up in anger. She takes a deep breath as if trying hard to calm herself.

"Fine what do you want? What's your deal...Huh?" She ask and a smile played at the corner of my lips.

"An apology from you" I reply and my hand goes into my pocket.

"Fine I'm sor..."

"Uh uh..." I cut her off. "Let me finish" does she think I'm that easy to please? "You're not apologizing here. You're going confess you framed me yesterday and apologize to me in the presence of everyone in the store...On your Knees!" I stretch my word for her to know I'm serious about it. One thing Becky cares for the most is her Pride! And I'm going to use that against her.

"What?... you expect me to kneel to you in front of everyone else? You should keep dreaming Ariel! I'm never going that not even my dead body would ever kneel to you!!!" She yell.

"I guess you prefer being a porn super star than to kneel and apologize to me right?" I say calmly not showing any sign of being affected by her which only anger her the more.

"Yes! If that's what you want to hear then yes. I prefer to get humiliated that to kneel to a brat like you!!!" She yell arrogantly.

A knock intterupt our conversation and our eyes both stare at the door.