CHAPTER 30

"I'm glad you came back" he mutter against my neck. I stand in the same position unable to move or breath. I could feel his hot breath on my neck while my body moves a little. Does he not know he is half naked right now and the effect he is giving me.

"You're still half naked, you know that" I whisper and clear my throat. He finally let go off me and smile seeing my cheek blushing hard. "I'm just gonna turn" I say, I quickly turn to the other side and close my eyes.

I've never been this shy around anyone before not even Johnny himself. I'm always bold and sharp but when it comes with Steven, I turn into a shy kitten. Deep down, I kinda like that though. I finally get to realise that I have another side of me.

I bite my lower lips and think of how he looks earlier. His wet hair, his kissable wet lips; it took me every strength not to kiss him. The way he stares at me intensively and his breath against my neck. Not to forget how perfect is upper body looks, I wish I could look at once more. I turn my head slowly to take a quick peek at him.

"There's not need to peek you can just look if you want" I hear him say and I shut my eyes tightly; he caught me.

"I wasn't trying to peek" I try to deny.

"Okay" he says and I hear him laugh lightly.

Did he just laugh at me?...

"You can turn now, I'm done" he says after a while and I turn slowly to look at him. He is now wearing a white T-shirt and an army green short which really suits him.  He walk towards me, his eyes never left mine while he tuck his hand in his pocket; something he loves doing.

"Your cheek look so red right now" he tease.

Without saying a word, I punch him on his chest and groan playfully. He run his hand on his chest making it looks like it hurt but I know it doesn't.

"What was that for?" He whines.

"What was Lydia doing here?" I ask even when I know the answer. He smell so good!

"First! That hurts!" he point toward his chest. "Second...I didn't know she would be here. I was just surprised as you were...and lastly I and Lydia aren't dating anymore. We broke up weeks ago" he reply clearing the remaining question in my head.

"Oh" that's the only word that could come out.

"Is that why you left?" He suddenly ask.

"Not really" i really do want to tell him about my dad and Johnny but not yet. I can't ruin the moment we are having right now. Beside we still have a lot of time.

He moves away from me and walk towards his bed to sit on it "What about you and Caleb. Are you guys together?"

"Was is because we were holding hands?" I ask him back while watch him sits on his bed.

"Not really" he says and I giggle lightly.

"I and Caleb aren't together. I didn't even know when we were holding hands...cus my eyes were on you the entire time" I assure him and he gives me a very big smile.

"Come here" he says in his thick voice and tap the side of his bed gently for me to sit. I gulp and walk slowly towards the bed and sit with him while my body temperature begins to raise. "Do you need anything?"

"I think I need a beer" I say In a serious tone, he raise his brow at me and chuckle.

"Well unfortunately I don't have any of that...you should have bought it when coming". He says in a low voice. His hair and lips are still wet and my eyes never left them. "I'll get us tea instead" he says and walk out of the room and comes back after some minutes. He hand over one cup to me and I tell him thank you.