CHAPTER 18

"please remind me...Steven"

He look more handsome without his glasses. Our heart is still beating in sync. Seconds feels like hours, one of his hand is on the wall and the other is still holding my wrist holding his drawing. I notice his eyes observe my face before he release the my hand. I thought he was going to move away from me but instead he place his warm hand on my cheek and tuck my hair behind my hair.

"You look beautiful Ariel" he wispher. Our gaze is still lock, my mind is still in sync waiting for what he will do next.

"Please" Not sure of what I'm begging cus I can't hold it on any longer.

I suck in my breath when he brings his lips to mine. Fuck! He taste like heaven, I want more of him. The kiss is hotter and more passionate than that night. I guess he had been craving for me for long like I do, seeing the way he pin me againt the table.

I grab his hair with one of my hand harshly earning a sexy groan from him. His hand leaves the wall and goes to my waist and somehow my body respond to his touch. He suck in, bite my lower lip and pulls it gently and Damn! I wish this is not gonna end!

His tongue slide in my mouth and I welcome it with haste, they roll and play with each other while my hand is still on hair trying to deepen the kiss. His hand grab the top of my tight and lift me up. I wrap my legs around his waist immediately, some of his stuffs on the table fall into the floor and he lead me to his bed.

I know I'm cheating on Johnny right now but I don't fucking care! And I definitely don't want this to stop this time. Since he have the privilege of cheating, so do I!

Ever since that night I've been craving for Steve.

He place me gently on his bed and now he is on top of me while our lips is still molded to each other. Seeing that I'm out of breath, his lips moves to my neck and he begins to kiss it. The sound of our heavy breath and moan fills the room. His hand make its way to the hem of my chest which is still moving up and down from my heavy breaths. He start to unbutton my shirt and my lips make it's way to his ears and bite it gently.

"Fuck" he says under his breath "I might go crazy if you do that again" he wispher against my ear.

"Please go crazy" I beg for the third time and repeat the act by biting his ear a little harder this time. Before I could process what it's going on, my shirt is already on the floor and I could feel his hardness again my laps. He place soft kisses at the top of my peaches and his hand moves to unstrap my bra. I grab his hair, push my chest up for him to get more access.

"Oh Steven" a moan escape from my lips when bite and suck the side of one of my peaches.

How could he be this good!

A knock interrupt our moment and we both groan in annoyance not caring if the person could hear it. I notice Steve shut his eye tightly trying so hard to hold himself and seems to be in pain. My hand reach for his cheek, caress it gently

"it's okay" my word seems to work as his face loosen a bit.

"Steve...open the door it's Tony" he knocks softly again.

That guy!!

"I'll be back" he says softly and climb down from the bed to go to see who is at the door. I wish I could stop him and I regret this is not my own room.

...

[Steve P.O.V]
____

I use my right hand to smoothen my hair so Tony won't be suspicious. Still panting and sweating, I open the door and Tony comes in view.

"What took you so long?" Tony raise a brow at me as he observe my look and I try to stop myself from panting because of the intense activity.

"I was asleep...this is almost mid-night what do you want?" I try to calm myself a bit but my voice turns harsh. I'm somehow disturbed he ruin the moment.