CHAPTER 3

[Steve's P.O.V]
_____

The class was so interesting we didn't want it to end. Students ask so many questions and the lecturer answer without any problem. I could feel Lydia shifting uncomfortably during the class. Is it because of what I said?

"That will be all for today" the lecturer says as pack his materials. When he sees the sad look on our face, he assure

"Don't worry you can ask me any questions in the next class" the class begins to clap, some of them whistle. "thank you" the lecturer says and take his leave.

"Lydia, is everything okay?" I ask her when I notice her shift uncomfortably again. Lydia eyes open wide as she feel a little embarrass.

"Hey Steve?" Chris says calling my attention. I feel like he did that on purpose just to change the topic.

"Hmm"

"What time is it?" Chris ask and I frown a little. I check my wrist only to find out my watch is gone. Shit! My mom is going to kill me. That was watch was a gift from her and I know her. Once she finds out the watch is gone, I'm dead. I tell Chris and Lydia to help me find the watch but we couldn't find it anywhere.

"Are you sure you didn't forget it at home" Chris asks.

"No" I sigh.

"Maybe you should buy a new one then.. you can buy the exact model" Lydia suggest.

"Sure...Thanks guys" I tell them and get out of the school premises. I spot Tony waiting for me in the car.

...

"Hey what's with the gloomy face" Tony asks.

"I lost my watch"

"Oh no! You're dead" Tony chuckle.

"Yeah..I know...how was your visit with uhhmm..." What's the girl name again?

"Sarah" Tony remains me.

"Yeah Sarah"

"Trust me it was amazing, she keeps begging me for her release" Tony says in a happy tone as he bit his lower lip.

I turn quiet hearing this. I'm already used to Tony dirty words.

My phone vibrates, I pull it out from my pocket I open it and see a message from an unknown person.

*Hey pretty boy! It's Ariel I've got your watch...come'n get it in the party*

I groan loudly and hit my head on the chair. I knew something was off when I talk to her earlier.

"What?" Tony ask.

"Nothing, never mind". I decide to text her back

*Please I need that watch, I'm dead if I don't have it back*.

Wait! How did she even get my number?

*Don't forget the invitation card* she texts back.

"Oh God" I groan again.

*Doing this is not going to make me change my mind, so please can I have my watch back?* I text in annoyance putting several angry emojis.

"Who are you texting, your girlfriend?" Tony asks as he keep his eyes on the road.

"No, just some weird girl name Ariel"

"Ariel?" Tony says with excitement in his voice.

"Yeah"

"You mean Ariel Johnson?"

"Yeah! She ask if I could be her private tutor and I reject her offer but she decides to steal my watch. Now she telling me to come to her party" I check my phone to check if she has reply but she hasn't.