CHAPTER 19

Mrs Kelly gives her a glare and Helen look a bit confuse.

"I and Johnny are fine" I reply to clear her confusion. Mrs kelly turns to me and give me a pity look; I hate that!

"So are you planning to go to your School house party, next week?"  She asks and I shook my head immediately. I definitely don't want to see my fucked up friends, I know Nancy, Kira, Mike and others will surely attend.

"C'mon you need to come with me, one of my friend invited me there and since you're here, we could go together! Please"

"You agreed to let her go?" I turn and ask her mother.

"She won't stop blabbering about it you know how she is...so I have no choice but to let her go" hearing this from her I sigh. I thought she won't agree.

"Please please please please please...we can just use this opportunity to hang around... it's been we did that beside I'm still upset with you, you can do this to make it up for me" Helen just can't talking.

"Fine!... I'll go" I reply obviously frustrated.

"Thanks sis" she gives me a hug and start to tell me her plan for that day. I don't like the plan of her attending a house party, she just turn 18 last month. She talks alot but that's the main reason I love to stay with her and I take her as my younger sister.

"You have a boyfriend?" I chuckle when she says her boyfriend is also coming. We both sit at the corner of the bar having a drink.

"Yeah! I'm old enough to have one... I'm 18" she shrug.

"Wow that's nice... what's his name?"

"You're going to meet him at the party...so you can ask him yourself...that means if you change your mind, you won't be able to meet him" she smirk.

"I already agreed... don't you trust me?"

"Nah!"

Her mom calls for her and she stand to leave. My thought drift to Steve, I'm still craving for him. If it's not for Tony we wouldn't have stop. Johnny on the other is not able to call or text me because I blocked both him and is adorable whore the day I spoke with Nancy.

...

*On the day of the house party*

I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath. Gosh! This is so hard, I don't feel like going at all. I don't wanna see those faces I've been avoiding.

"Oh my God sis...why are you wearing a hoodie to a party?" Helen says making an angry face taking in my outfit.

"I just felt like wearing it" I shift my gaze to the mirror and pick the makeup on the table beside me. The main reason I'm wearing a black hoodie is to not get recognize.

"If you don't wanna go, we should stay and watch a movie or do something to keep us together" she says with a sad look making me feel a little bad.

"No I definitely wanna go...beside I want to meet that boyfriend of yours that seems to make you smile whenever you call each other". She smile hearing this. How I wish I could smile when someone tease me about my boyfriend; Johnny is just a jerk.

I finish my makeup and decide to make my hair fall over my shoulder.

"You always look pretty in whatever you wear" she compliment and I wink at her. "Can you do a black make up for me too?"

"Sure...come over here" she happily run towards me and I apply them for her.

Her mouth part in surprise when she sees herself in the mirror.