CHAPTER 6

[Steve POV]
_____

Feeling her lips on my mine, I couldn't move. My mind is still processing what just happened. I feel my heart race just from the soft kiss. She suddenly pulls away, guilt flashing in her eyes. She looks away, blush slightly and clear her throat.

"I'm sorry.. uhm.. I don't.. know.."

Before she could finish, her grab her chin gently and crash my lips against hers. Her lips is so soft, my body feels like it's been ignited. The picture of Ariel's tattooed body flash in front of me causing me to stop and I pull away.

I stare into her eyes feeling a little bit guilty but I recover immediately. Her eyes is still begging for more but she decides to hug me instead.

"I like you Steve.." She whisper. I hug her back and kiss her hair before she loosen her arm around me.

"I'll see you tomorrow" she says smiling brightly and then leaves.

I couldn't utter a word even after she had left. What was that earlier? What with the picture of Ariel in mind and why can I erase it?

"Hey pretty boy!"

"Argh!!" I jerk when I hear the voice.

"Tssk!.. I'm not a monster" Ariel says throwing the chips in her hand into her mouth.

"How long have you been there?" I hope she didn't see us kissing.

"What! You wanna know if I saw you and that weird girl kissing?" Fuck! She sees us. She throws another chip in her mouth.

"Don't call her weird!" I glare at her, she is the one who's weird. I take in her outfit and I must say she look hot with braid on her head.

"What now! She's now your girlfriend?" She says with her mouth full. "That was really hard to watch, who kiss like that in nowadays? I never know you could kiss? I thought you've never touch a girl before.."

"What are you here for?" I cut in, God! she talk too much.

"You have an appointment with me so I came to make sure you don't forget. That asshole lecturer keeps disturbing me. I mean why the fuck will he send me out because I was smacking my precious gum" she complains.

I pinch the bridge of my nose in annoyance, she was sent out of the class? Why was she smacking her gum while the lecturer is teaching? Is this the person I'm gonna be tutoring? Gosh.. I wish I never meet this girl.

"He keeps reminding me of the deal I made with him. He is so ugly, I wonder why girls agree to fuck him in a bathroom. I mean he doesn't..."

"Wait you made a deal with the lecturer?" I ask her. That is as the only thing that caught my attention.

"Yeah" she says almost like a wispher, she seems to regret doing it. She picks another chips and throw it into her mouth.

"What kind deal?" I ask curiously.

"I don't wanna say it" she pout.

"Okay! We are done here, I'm not tutoring you and I'm going nowhere with you" I say as I turn to leave.

"Stop!" She says grabbing my arm. "You promised to tutor me" her blue eyes just keep amazing me; it's so captivating.

"What? are you going to steal my watch again and force me to a party?" I look down at her raising my brow obviously angry.

"You mean this watch?" She says raising her hand with my watch on it.

How does she do that? I quickly take it from her and give her a hard glare.