3

"Sorry 'bout that." Said the man.

Was he even a man? His hands were the size of frying pans, feet were bigger than a small dog. His head almost hit the door when he came in.

"I demand you leave at once! Your breaking and entering!" Yelled Uncle Vernon.

I look out and see Uncle Vernon holding a gun. That must have been in the package. I hid behind the chimney again. It went off and scared both of me and Harry.

"Well, I haven't seen you since you were a baby Harry. You are a bit more 'round than I thought. Especially 'round the middle." Said the man.

"I- I'm not h-harry." Stuttered out Dudley.

I suppressed a laugh under my hand. Harry came out from the chimney. Facing the man.

"I-I'm Harry." Said Harry.

"Course you are. Where's Hallie now?" Asked the man.

I walked next to Harry. The man smiled.

"Look at you both. Last time I saw you yer were barely a year." Said hagrid.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Rubeus Hagrid, keeper of keys and grounds of Hogwarts." Said Hagrid.

"Hogwarts?" Asked Harry.

"What's Hogwarts?" I asked.

"You don't know about Hogwarts? Well didn't ye read the letter?" Asked hagrid.

I look over at Harry.

"No, nothing." Said Harry.

"You two never gave them the letter! I saw Dumbledore leave it with them! You Dursleys!" Yelled Hagrid at Vernon Dursley.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Your wizards." Said Hagrid.

"I'm sorry we're what?" Asked Harry.

"A wizard and witch. Thumping good ones I reckon, with a bit of training up of course. Your mom and dad were very good themselves." Said Hagrid.

"We can't be..." I said.

"Wizards, were just..." Said Harry.

"Just normal." I said.

"Oh, you're not normal. It was all in that letter. You're famous, and your parents are too. Haven't you made things happen you can't explain." Said Hagrid.

"Yeah." Said Harry.

"Here, I've got this for ya. I might have sat on it at some point. But it'll taste all the same. Happy birthday." Said Hagrid.

We took the box and in it was a cake. It didn't look that great but it was for us. He sat down and the couch groaned. He took his umbrella and pointed it at the fireplace. There were a few sparks out of the tip then a fire appeared in front of them.

"Wow." I said.

"Oh! Here is your letter. Go on read it." Said Hagrid.

Harry sat down the cake and I took the letter. It said:

Harry & Hallie Potter
Floor of house on the rock

We tore open the letter and read it.

Dear Harry & Hallie Potter,

We are pleased to announce your acceptance to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Your list of things you will need are enclosed in the letter. We will hope to see your owl back before July 31.

Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress of Hogwarts

"We swore we'd stomp it out of them. They're not going!" Yelled Uncle Vernon.

"You knew!" Yelled Harry.

"Of course, we knew. My sister and brother who they were. Oh, my mother and father were so happy when they got their letters. 'We have a witch and wizard in the family, can you believe it?' But I knew them for who they were, freaks." Said aunt petunia.

"They weren't freaks." I said.

"How would you know? You lost your memories of them. Of everything except your brother. Lily was the reason our mother died I know it. Then she got married to that Potter and had you two. I knew you were going to be just as strange. Then she went and got herself blown up!" Yelled aunt petunia.

"Blown up!" I yelled.

"You said our parent died in a car crash!" Yelled Harry.

"A car crash! Kill James and Lilly Potter, I think not. Your parents died protecting you two." Said hagrid.

"He will not be going! I'm not sending him to a school to learn magic tricks! To be taught by some crackhead old fool!" Yelled uncle Vernon.

"Do not speak to Dumbledore that way." Said Hagrid.

He pointed his umbrella at them. He was standing now. Towering over them all. Then he pointed it at Dudley's backside. A tail grew out of it. He screeched and ran off holding his bottom. Hagrid smiled watching them running around.

"Best not to tell anyone about that. I'm not technically allowed to do magic." Said Hagrid.

"Ok." Said Harry.

"No problem. I won't remember." I said.

"Alrighty eat up and let's sleep, we leave tomorrow." Said Hagrid.

We took the sausage and toast he had. He gave us he's big black cloak. After eating we laid back down. But we couldn't sleep. I didn't want to because I would forget all of this.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah." Said Harry.

"Tell me everything that happened today in detail tomorrow." I said.

"I will, maybe we can find a way to help you with magic." Said Harry.

"That'll be nice." I said.

I fell asleep with the thunder rumbling outside. I was woken by Harry sitting up taking the warm cloak with him. I shivered and sat up too.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"An owl. Hagrid?" Asked Harry.

The owl was attacking the cloak. I tried to shoo him away but he bit at me.

"Pay him. In the pockets." Said the large man.

Harry went through the pockets.

"Kronuts. Harry the little bronze ones." Said Hagrid.

Harry payed the owl and turned to me. He told me everything that happened the day before. It took a while but I got the picture.

"Well best get going." Said Hagrid.

He walked to the door and opened it again. Then turned back to us.

"Come on then. Unless you want to stay here." Said Hagrid.

I looked over to Harry. We're we really just going to follow a strange man.

"Well it's got to be better then this." Said Harry.

"I guess." I said.

We grabbed our jackets. Pulled the large cloak over to Hagrid who took it. Then we followed him to a boat tied next to the one we took here. We got in and took off. It was still raining but not as bad as before. It was a silent ride all the way back to the main land. Once we got there Harry spoke.

"Where are we going?" Asked Harry.

"To London." Said hagrid.

"Is Hogwarts in London?" I asked.

"No, but you need to buy your supplies. That's in London." Said hagrid.

We walked passed people staring and pointing at hagrid.