57

A long note sounded. A blaze of light flamed through the hollow. Mr weasley's car was thundering down the slope, headlights glaring, it's horn screeching and knocking spiders aside. Several were thrown onto their backs, they're endless legs waving in the air. The car screeched to a halt in front of Moak and the doors were thrown open.

Moak reacted quickly taking all three of us and throwing us into the car. Me and fang in the backseat, Harry and Ron in the front. Then the car lurched forward and we were off. I looked out the back window to see Moak being swarmed with spiders.

We sped up the slope, out of the hollow, and we were soon crashing through the forest, branches whipping the windows as the car wound its way cleverly through the widest gaps following a path at obviously new.

I looked up front again. Harry was looking sideways at ron. Ron's mouth was still open and the silent scream, but his eyes weren't popping anymore.

"Are you okay?" Asked Harry.

Ron didn't say anything. We smashed our way through the undergrowth, fang howling loudly in the backseat with me. Then we could see patches of sky. The car stopped so suddenly that we were nearly thrown out the windshield. We had reached the edge of the forest. Fang flung himself at the window at his anxiety to get out and when I open the door he shot off through the trees to Hagrid's house. Tail between his legs whining. Harry got out too and so did I looking back into the forest.

I had a feeling that Moak wouldn't be alive after what he did for us. I heard Harry and Ron walking off. I turned and followed. Harry went back into Hagrid's cabin to get the invisibility cloak. Ron was being violently sick in the pumpkin patch. I sat down feeling the fear start to set in. Then Harry came back out.

"Follow the spiders, I'll never forgive hagrid. We're lucky to be alive." Said Ron.

"I bet he thought aragog wouldn't hurt friends of his." Said Harry.

"That's exactly Hagrid's problem! He always thinks monsters aren't as bad as they are made out, and look where it's got him! I cell in azkaban! What was the point of sending us in there? What have we found out, I'd like to know?" Yelled Ron.

He was shivering uncontrollably.

"The Hagrid never opened the chamber of secrets, he was innocent." Said Harry.

Ron gave a loud snort.

"Yes, we know that now. And one of them weren't so bad they tried to save us." I said.

"You sound like a Hagrid, Hallie." Said Ron.

As a castle loomed near Harry twitched the cloak to make sure our feet were hidden, then push the creaking front doors ajar. We walked carefully back across the entrance hall and up to the marble staircase. I left them at the staircase running down to the basement past the kitchens and into my common room. As I got into the door I slid down the wall and sat there.

I then heard Shaun crying. I got quickly running into my room and grabbing him. I walked with him to the common room. Sitting down and feeding him. I fell asleep shortly after.

(George)

As I was getting dressed for the morning peeves came into the room.

"Peeves?" Asked Fred.

"Yes, I'm here to deliver this." Said peeves.

"To who?" Asked Fred.

"George." Said peeves.

"From who?" Asked Lee.

He tried to take it but peeves flew up higher.

"Tut tut. To bad. These words are only for Mr George Weasley. From one Hallie Potter." Said peeves.

I straightened up and took the letter. I opened it.

Dear firecracker,

I had quite a few letters come by during Valentine's day. But yours was the most beautiful.
I wish to talk with you more. You can send them through peeves or find other ways to get them to me. I will have to use peeves unless you tell me who you are.

- Hallie

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I overheard that dwarf talking about you giving this to Hallie. She wanted to know who but I didn't tell her. She just gave me that." Said peeves.

"Those dwarves." Said George.

"So, do you want me to tell her?" Asked peeves.

"No! Not yet." I said.

"Alright." Said peeves.

(Hallie)

"Hallie!" Said Claire.

I opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you asleep out here?" Asked Claire.

"Shaun was crying. I didn't want him to wake you." I said.

"Oh, I didn't even hear him last night. Usually I do." Said Hannah.

"I did." Said Susan.

"Sorry." I said.

"Breakfast girls. Hurry." Said Ruby.

"Yep coming." Said Claire.

I got up and got dressed. Then walked to the Great Hall with the girls.

"Good morning." Said George.

"Morning." I said.

"You sound like you didn't get any sleep." Said Fred.

"Yeah, I guess I didn't." I said.

"Really? I thought you were heading to bed soon after we left." Said Susan.

"I didn't. I stayed up a bit." I said.

"Doing what?" Asked George.

"Um.." I said.

Harry run up behind me.

"Morning. Can I talk with you?" Asked Harry.

"Ok, sure. See you girls later." I said.

I left with Harry and sat down by him.

"Remember what Aragog said. About the girl being found in a bathroom." Said Harry.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. Do you think myrtle..." I asked.

"Is the girl? Yes. We're going to ask her. The only problem is...." Said Harry.

"The teachers, we can't get anywhere without them knowing. You two won't be able..." I said.

"To get into the girls bathroom. I mean we're not allowed. But maybe you...." Said Harry.

"Could sneak in and ask? Sure." I said.

"Whoa, that was freaky. I mean my brothers do it to but I thought it was just them." Said Ron.

"But I want to be there." Said Harry.

"We'll see what comes up. Now if you excuse me. I'm starving and want food." I said.

I went over to my table. Sitting down and grabbing anything that was near. As I started eating, Shaun began fussing. I sighed pushing my plate away and took him to my room. Where I changed his diaper and feed him. Then took him to the kitchen where I put him down for a nap. Then Fanny took over as I ran to my first class.

On our way to defense against the dark arts I was walking next to Harry. I wasn't paying attention when Ron dropped his books.

"Thank you, harry. I mean, we teachers have quite enough to be getting on with period without walking students to classes and standing guard all night." Said Lockhart.