71

I turned and sighed.

"I was just attacked by two guys. They killed Joe." I said.

"Are you ok?" Asked Harry.

"Yeah, I'm fine. They're not." I said.

"The blood?" Asked Harry.

"Not mine. I'm going to shower." I said.

We went upstairs and I went into the bathroom as he went into the room. I washed off the blood and made sure my lecklace was clean before getting out. I dried myself off. It was full dark now. I wrapped a towel around me. I look at myself in the mirror. Ran my fingers through my hair.

I memory of Jack flashed through my mind. I shivered and removed my hand from my hair. Everything about my body reminded me of him.... it didn't help. Killing him didn't help. I look down at my innner thigh. J was carved into it. The scar was visible just to me. Just how he wanted it. I started to cry. What did I do to deserve this? My fucked up childhood.

(⚠️WARNING SELF HARM!!!! DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO!!!⚠️)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I took out the scissors aunt petunia uses to cut back uncle Vernon and Dudley's hair. I help it up to my hair. I wanted it gone. I opened them. Every trace of him gone! I brought it down onto my wrist.

"Fuck!" I said.

My blood running down my hand to the sink. I stopped watching as the blood dirps into the water. My mind calmed and I breathed out a sigh. No.... this can't be the only thing to help.... but it did.... for a moment. I brought the scissors back to my wrist. I cut it again, just getting the skin. More blood smaller amounts fell.

I set the scissors down on the sink ans put my hand under the running water. Feeling the pain as it washes away the blood. A good pain, a pain that stops my brain from thinking of anything else.

"Dammit.... fuck me....fuck!" I yelled.

The lights flickered around me. The floor shook and the glass rattled. I punched the glasss and it shattered into pieces. Blood covering the floor as my other hand started to bleed. There was a knock on the door. It startled me and I stepped back onto a piece of glass. Holding in a scream I lifted my foot and sat down on the tub.

"Hallie? Are you in there?" Came the sharp tone of aunt petunia from the other side of the door.

"Yes?" I asked through tears.

"What on earth are you doing?" Asked aunt petunia.

"Selling drugs." I breathed out.

"Hallie potter I will not take this attitude of yours. Come out in two minutes or I'm opening this door!" Yelled aunt petunia.

I groaned ans pulled out the glass. I sunk down into the empty tub and re washed my self. Bandaging my foot, Knuckles on my right hand and my wrist of my left hand. I cleaned up the floor of glass. When aunt petunia asked about the banaged I told her the mirror broke.

Of course I got a lecture and a slap across the face. No sympathy at all when I told her I was bleeding. With that came the yelling "If you got any blood on my floor!". I then walked into our room and closed the door. Harry was asleep thank goodness. I got dressed and laid down on my bed looking over at Shaun. He's asleep. I closed my eyes, let's try and sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - In the morning - - - - - - - - -

"Hallie, what are you doing on the phone?" Asked uncle Vernon.

"No no I'm still here.....yeah today........that's fine, how much.......ok thank you!" I said.

I hung up.