41

"Got this. Here you said you needed it to write down things you don't want someone to read." Said peeves.

"Right, thank you. I'll get this back to you at the end of the day." I said.

Then on my way to lunch I was caught by Zach. We walked outside. He told me everything and I wrote about visions. I touched him as he thought, got the same visions and wrote them down.

"Is that it?" Asked Zach.

"For now. We never had this conversation. We don't even know each other." I said.

"Easy for you." Said Zach.

Then he left and I went to lunch. I took it outside and wondered the edge of the forest. Maybe one quick look inside won't hurt. Just then the school bell rang. Another time I guess. When dinner came I slipped the book to peeves. Who flew away with it. I only hoped he knew where to hide it where it couldn't be found.

The next day was Shaun's birthday. Well, according to the age he was when he turned human. Now my little baby's turning one. I set up everything outside in one of the greenhouses. It was December and an outside party wasn't looking to great.

But after getting everyone inside the warmth helped. I invited My roommates Susan, Claire, Ruby and Hannah. Also Olivia, Maddy, Dash, Daisy, Cedric, Luna, Blaise, Theo, Mattheo and Annabelle. Then my brother, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, George, Fred, Lee, Collin, Neville and Dixie.

"Ok this turned out better then I thought." Said Olivia.

"Yeah, sorry about the cold." I said.

"At least it's not cold in here." Said Dixie.

"Shaun, do you like your party?" Asked Harry.

Shaun babbled. Shaun crawled

"He only just started crawling." I said.

"At least there's cake." Said Ron.

Mattheo pulled me aside.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"The party for Dixie is in February. Come." Said Mattheo.

"Where?" I asked.

"Empty classroom. It's big enough." Said Mattheo.

I nodded and Mattheo went back over to Annabelle.

"What was that about?" Asked Fred.

Both him and George came up beside me.

"Mattheo is hosting a going away party for Dixie. It's a surprise." I said.

"He invited us. Most Gryffindor's don't get invited to Slytherin things." Said George.

"Well it's technically a Gryffindor party because it's for Dixie." I said.

"Hallie, I think he needs you." Said Harry.

"Can't deal with changing him yourself?" I asked.

"No, he's your kid." Said Harry.

"And your his uncle. Step up." I said.

I took Shaun and Harry glared at me. We cut the party short as Shaun started fussing. Jack was waiting for me at the entrance of the Hufflepuff common room. He went to say something then saw the rest of them coming down with me. He left and we went in.

"Did you dump him or something?" Asked Ruby.

"Yeah I did. But he won't leave me alone." I said.

Everything was calm. A little to calm. I got up to Claire shaking me. Today as Hannah reminded me was the quidditch game between Gryffindor and Slytherin. I dressed quickly to go see them before they left. After getting Shaun dressed I picked him up and we left. I came up behind George. Resting my hand on his shoulder. He tensed up then saw it was me.

"You nervous?" I asked.

"Yes, even though I know we're better. They have the fastest brooms ever made." Said George.

"Yeah, that's not so fair." I said.

I sat down beside him. Sideways with my legs on either side on the bench.

"I'm sure Harry will get the snitch." I said.

"Yeah that's one thing to count on." Said George.

Shaun crawled over to him. George moved his arm and picked him up. Then Oliver came rushing in looked flustered and disheveled. He hurried the team off. Shaun was passed to me. George stood up taking off his scarf.

"Wear this, so when I see it in the crowd of Hufflepuffs I'll know it's you." Said George.

I took the soft fabric in my hands.

"Ok I'll be cheering." I said.

I waved bye and went to walk with the rest of the Hufflepuff's. We sat down in the stands. I wrapped the scarf around my neck. The Gryffindor team walked out. We all stood and yelled. The boo's from the Slytherin's were still able to be heard. I saw Jack as they flew up into the air. He passed by us and looked over at me.

I proudly showed the Gryffindor scarf around my neck. Jack faltered and missed the goal. I knew what I could do. Shaun was playing with some toys I brought him. I stood up yelled out to Jack everytime he had the ball.

I looked around for Harry. Where was he? Then I looked up. There he was, a bludger was forcing all it's might towards Harry. George and Fred were trying to keep it away. The game paused and they landed.

"Did you see that bludger. It's got to have been messed with." Said Susan.

"Yeah, by the Slytherin team I bet." Said Ruby.

"Jack looks a little to happy about that." I said.

"He's an ass." Said Ruby.

I nodded and the game started again. The bludger was following Harry's every move. He zigzagged and dived and twirled in the air trying to avoid it. Then for one second he sat still.

"Harry move!" I yelled.

But it was too late the bludger already hit his arm. He wasn't giving up though he dived forwards grabbing something in midair and falling to the ground. The bludger was still trying to get after him. George dived tackling it down to the ground. Gryffindor won! I stood up running down to Harry.

When I got their Professor Lockhart was trying to convince Harry to mend his arm.

"No way, you'll do more damage then is already done." I said.

"Miss Potter. I think I might know more than you do." Said Lockhart.

"Don't underestimate the things I know, Professor." I said.

From the corner of my eye I saw Fred and George trying to wrestle the bludger back into the box. The bludger made a dive up and got free coming for Harry again. I pointed my wand at it and waved. It split in two landing on either side of me. I looked back at Lockhart. He was stunned and so was everyone else.

"I may not know the names of the spells but they seem to work just fine for me." I said.

"Hallie!" Yelled Jack.

I turned my head towards him.

"What?" I asked.

"The hell were you doing." Said Jack.

"You'll need to be more clear. When?" I asked.

"During the game. You were fully distracting me." Said Jack.

"I'm sorry you can't keep focused." I said.

"Why are you wearing that. Who's is it?" Asked Jack.

He reached out and grabbed the scarf.

"I'm wearing it because I want to. I'm supporting my brother and my friends. And this is George's." I said.

I yanked it back as George came up behind me. I looked back over to Harry when I head Lockhart performing a spell.

"What the....what did you do?" I asked.

Harry's arm was now very limp.