18

"Except it's not Snape." I said.

"Hallie you don't know that." Said Harry.

"But I do. The evidence I have doesn't point to him. It points to-" I said.

"We have no time. Just go." Said Harry.

"But Harry what if..... you-know-who is with him?" Asked Hermione.

"Well, I was lucky once wasn't I?" Asked Harry.

He pointed to his scar and I subconsciously rubbed my scar on my arm. It wasn't like Harry's. I probably got it when the curse exploded after he tried to kill Harry. But it was from that night.

"I might get lucky again." Said Harry.

"Exactly your running on luck. We don't have any experience in fighting." I said.

Hermione broke down in tears and dashed passed me hugging Harry.

"Hermione!" Yelled Harry.

"You're a great wizard, you know." Said Hermione.

"Not as good as you." Said Harry.

"Me! Books and cleverness! Not important things like friendship, bravery, and...oh Harry please be careful!" Yelled Hermione.

"You drink first. You are sure which is which right?" Asked Harry.

"Positive." Said Hermione.

Hermione took the bottle to go back. Took a sip and swallowed shivering.

"It's not poison is it?" Asked Harry.

"No...but it's like ice." Said Hermione.

She handed me the bottle.

"Quick go before it wears off." Said Harry.

Hermione turned and walked straight through the fire. Leaving me and Harry there. Harry turned around from me.

"Go back and help Hermione. I'll go alone, he didn't kill me before." Said Harry.

"He won't kill you tonight. Because he's too weak even with the body he's with. But it's not Snape. Just be careful. He's not that smart but he's got nothing to lose and sometimes that's worse." I said.

He turned around to look at me. He came and we hugged.

"How can you know?" Asked Harry.

"I just do. I'll see you on the other side." I said.

I took the last sip of it. It did feel like ice. I set the bottle down and backed through the fire keeping my eyes on Harry till he disappeared. Then I turned and went back to the chess board where Hermione and Ron were.

Ron was still out. So it took both me and Hermione to drag him back to the key room. Once there Hermione got on a broom and I hoisted Ron up onto it behind her. Then I got on my own and stayed behind her to keep him up. We flew past the devil's snare and up to the trap door. Through past a barking fluffy and out into the stairs. We kept flying till we reached the front door.

Where we got off as Dumbledore came in.

"Harry's gone after him, hasn't he?" Asked Dumbledore.

We nodded and he left for the third floor. Then we took Ron to the hospital wing and knocked on the door.

"Madam Pomfrey!" I yelled.

"Open up please!" Yelled Hermione.

Madam Pomfrey came to the door looking angry. But soon that disappeared as she saw Ron between us.

"Come in quickly. What has happened?" Asked Madam Pomfrey.

We looked at each other as we set him down.

"Um...well you see." Said Hermione.

"We went to stop Professor Quirrell from getting the philosophers Stone. Ron got hit with the white queen's arm." I said.

"Professor Quirrell? You three were down there?" Asked Madam Pomfrey.

"Yes." Said Hermione.

"We had to he's trying to give it to Voldemort." I said.

"Oh! Please do not use that name here." Said Madam Pomfrey.

"Sorry, can you help Ron?" I asked.

"Yes yes. Go sit down I'll call for both of your heads of houses. My Merlin kids these days." Said Madam Pomfrey.

Soon Professor McGonagall and Professor Sprout were there. McGonagall was getting onto us about being out of bed, in the third corridor, and breaking into the trap door. Professor Sprout was more worried about my brother.

"Snape! Dumbledore!" Said McGonagall.

With magic, my brother was being brought in and set on a bed.

"Professor, what happened is he ok?" I asked.

"Yes dear very fine. Passed out I'm afraid but all well otherwise. You three went with him?" Asked Dumbledore.

"Yes." I said.

"Hmm get rest, Madam Pomfrey I'll leave these four in your care. I have much to do." Said professor Dumbledore.

Then he left. McGonagall, Sprout, and Snape left a little while later. We all were given a tonic and I told Madam Pomfrey I wouldn't drink it till I had my book. She nodded and a while later a little elf came in and gave it to me. I recognize it to be the same one from before. I waved her goodbye and wrote down everything that happened.

"Here Hallie I checked it over. It's clean." Said Snape.

He handed me the necklace. He dropped it into my hands. I put it around my neck. I took the drink from Madam Pomfrey. Soon I drank the tonic and fell asleep instantly.

When I woke a book was the first thing I saw. It was laying on my chest. I picked it up and looked around sitting up. Two boys were asleep in chairs on the right of me. One girl had her head down to my left side. Another boy was in bed with me. His back against the end of my bed. His head dropped to his chest.

I opened the book and read all that was inside. I sat back thinking it all over. Voldemort was here last night. In that castle, trying to come back to life. Once again Harry survived him. I look over at Mattheo and Theo in the chairs. Annabelle is asleep beside me. Blaise is asleep at the end of my bed. Then I looked over at Ron. Who had all three of his brothers taking to him. Hermione was also over there. Then to my brother who was still sleeping.

"Is he ok?" I asked.

Everyone's attention was on me now. That's when I realized that Claire, Ruby, Susan, Hannah, Emma, Olivia, Maddy, dash, and Daisy were there too. All of them were by me now and all the Slytherins had woken up.

"Yes miss potter your brother will be alright." Said Madam Pomfrey.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Olivia.

"I'm ok. It could have been worse." I said.

"What were you thinking going down there?" Asked Mattheo.

"My brother needed help." I said.

I pushed the covers off and got out of bed.

"Miss Potter you need to stay in bed." Said Madam Pomfrey.

"What I need is to be with my brother." I said.

I walked passed her and sat down on my brother's bed.

"What happened in there Harry?" I asked myself.

I touched Harry's hand. My vision went black and I saw Harry facing professor Quirrell, then seeing Voldemort. He trying to kill Harry. Then Harry burns Quirrell's skin. I came back to see Harry laying there. I was breathing hard as though I went through it myself.

"Hallie! Are you ok?" Asked Annabelle who was now right beside me.

"Yes, I think...I think I just saw what happened." I said.