28

Everyone avoiding eye contact with Mrs Weasley. Ginny had come down and was standing behind me watching her mom.

"Cars, Molly dear?" Asked Mr Weasley.

"Yes arthur, cars. Imagine a wizard buying an old rusty car and telling his wife all he wanted to do with it was taken apart and see how it worked. Well really he was enchanting it to make it fly." Said Mrs Weasley.

"Well dear, I think you'll find that he would be quite within the law to do that. Even if....er....he maybe would have done better to, tell his wife the truth..... There's a loophole in the law, you'll find...... As long as he wasn't intending to fly the car. The fact that the car could fly wouldn't....." Said Mr Weasley.

"Arthur weasley, you made sure there was a loophole when you wrote that law! Just so you could carry on tinkering with all that muggle rubbish in your shed! And for your information, Harry and Hallie arrived this morning in the car you weren't intending to fly!" Yelled Mrs Weasley.

"Harry? Hallie? Harry and Hallie who?" Asked Mr Weasley.

He looked around and jumped when he saw Harry standing there. Then his eyes went to me and I smiled.

"Good lord, is it really Harry and Hallie potter? Very pleased to meet you, Ron's told us so much about you." Said Mr Weasley.

"Your son's flew that car to Harry's house and back last night! What do you have to say about that, eh?" Asked Mrs Weasley.

"Did you really? Did it go all right?" Asked Mr Weasley.

Mrs Weasley huffed.

"I-i mean, that....was very wrong, boys......very wrong indeed." Said Mr Weasley.

"Let's leave it to them, come on I'll show you to my bedroom." Said Ron to Harry.

They left going up the stairs. Fred and George followed taking me and Ginny with them.

"Where will I be sleeping?" I asked.

"My room. Come on." Said Ginny.

She took my hand and led me to her room. It was very nice. Covered in posters and smelled like flowers. After things calmed down a little I went out and got mine and Harry's trunk.

"Here let me help. Where's your brother to help with this?" Asked George.

"No idea. Thank you." I said.

I had George leave Harry's trunk in Ginny's room. So I could clean out and organize it better. It was always such a mess. I did mine first and packed it away nice and neat. Sorting what needed to be washed and what was clean. Then I did Harry's.

"Hallie, oh there you are. What are you doing?" Asked Harry.

"Cleaning, here finish this. I'll take these down to Mrs Weasley. They need to be washed." I said.

As I was going down the stairs I ran into some one everything dropping from my hands. It was Ron coming to see where Harry was.

"Sorry." Said Ron.

"Oh it's ok. Harry's in there." I said.

"Why's he in my sister's room?" Asked Ron.

"Packing his trunk. You can help him get it to your room if you want. But I want it finished." I said.

I got down picking everything up. I stood up seeing him holding out some of my clothes for me. A pair of underwear with it. I grabbed it quickly stuffing it into my arms. My face flushed red.

"Sorry again." Said Ron.

"Thank you for your help." I said.

I walked down the stairs to see Mrs Weasley.