70

We got out and went to the door. I knocked and waited. The door opened showing Ted.

"Hallie? What are you doing here so late? Who are these people? Why are you covered in blood." Asked Ted.

"Hello Ted. I'm here to see if you can let Daniel stay here, maybe Sirius. It's not my blood...that's all you need to know." I said.

"Andy!" Yelled Ted.

Andromeda came to the door. Took one look at us and let us in.

"Sirius what are you doing here?" Asked Andy.

"Hallie, broke me out." Said Sirius.

"Will you house them?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. You can stay in Dixie's room. Penelope is home or I would give you her's too." Said Andy.

"Thank you Andy." Said Sirius.

"Great I've got to get back. Take a shower and pretend I wasn't breaking into the world's most secure jail. Then getting out with two of its prisoners." I said.

"Hallie, be careful. With power comes enemies." Said Daniel.

"I read your mind....your innocent to what they say you did. You were under the imperious curse when you did it. I will clear both of your names." I said.

Then I left. I felt my body getting more uncomfortable with what I did. Starting the car and taking off. I drove till I was sure no one would see me. Then flew up and turned on the invisibility. Slowly I came to myself again. I landed near the house. Took the broom and told the car to hide. It did and I left for the house.

Once inside I went straight to the bathroom. Took a long shower and went to bed. While I was laying there I was replaying Jack's death. Maybe it wasn't the best idea. If someone found out it was me....if one of the other people told. Well, what would the ministry do anyway. Expell me, put me in azkaban. I already know how to escape.

I drifted off to sleep. Very soon I started hearing Harry move around. Shaun was up also and Harry was taking care of him. I opened my eyes watching Harry go to the fridge and get food.

"Morning." I said.

"Oh! Your awake. How long did you stay out last night?" Asked Harry.

"Long, but we have work today." I said.

"Sure you're up for it?" Asked Harry.

"Yeah, we need the money. More then ever." I said.

So we dressed, ate and left for work. I went to the tattoo shop and Harry went to the store.

"Good morning." Said Paul.

"Morning." I said.

"You look...." Said Paul.

"Sleepy?" I asked.

"Yeah, what happened?" Asked Paul.

"Just didn't sleep well. Nightmares kept me up." I said.

"You up to work?" Asked Paul.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." I said.

"Alright. Well my mom's that way. She'll tell you want she needs done." Said Paul.

"Oh! Before I leave today. You up for piercing my ears?" I asked.

"Really?" Asked Paul.

"Yep." I said.

I left to the back.

"Hallie! Tattoos? How do you feel about them?" Asked Olive.

"Feel about them, why?" I asked.