36

The day went on like normal after that. At dinner I didn't see Harry or Ron at the table.

"Have any of you seen my brother?" I asked.

"I think he got detention with Lockhart." Said Cedric.

"What'd he do now?" I asked.

Some of the girls giggled.

"Don't know, but he's been in Lockhart's office all night." Said Cedric.

They giggled again.

"Ugh honestly what's so great about him?" I asked.

"He's handsome. Plus everything he's done. Amazing." Said a Hufflepuff girl down the table.

"I bet he didn't even do any of that." I said.

"How dare you." Said the girl.

"Oh please, if you can't see he's a stuck up prick then I'm not wasting my time talking to you." I said.

I stood up and left. Why am I so angry all the time? Is it because of what jack did. That he's been watching me. I looked up to see jack standing there.

"Hello Hallie." Said Jack.

My heart started to get quicker. I moved around him. He grabbed my arm.

"Come on Hallie let's talk." Said Jack.

"About what?" I asked.

"Well, I like you." Said Jack.

"Ha! Is that it? Get in line." I said.

I pulled my arm away from him.

"So there's others?" Asked Jack.

"Yes there are. Plus I wouldn't date you even if there wasn't anyone else." I said.

I turned the corner and felt him follow me. Crap! I started to walk faster. I saw in a reflection that he was still following. I turned into the hospital wing and madam Pomfrey was there.

"Something wrong dear." Said madam Pomfrey.

"Oh um." I said.

I turned to see him walk off.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Sit." Said madam Pomfrey.

I sat down and she took a look out the door then shut it.

"The last time a girl came in here looking this scared she went missing." Said madam Pomfrey.

"Andy came to you?" I asked.

"Yes she did that day she went missing." Said madam Pomfrey.

"What'd she tell you?" I asked.

"That she believed that someone was stalking her. She was worried for her life. I wish I took it more seriously." Said madam Pomfrey.

"If I knew something....but wasn't sure, should I tell it?" I asked.

"What do you think you know?" Asked madam Pomfrey.

"I think...." I said.

The door bust open with three Slytherin boys holding a unconscious boy. I stood up and saw it was Zach. Then saw him standing there in the doorway.

'Say anything your dead.' mouthed Jack.

Madam Pomfrey left me to tend to him and I left running to my common room. I got in and went to my room and shut the door locking it. I saw my book laying open and page ripped out of it.