67

We were almost at Kings Cross now. Luna came up to our compartment. She opened the door and one of the bubbles floated to her. She popped it.

"These are pretty." Said Luna.

"Thanks." I said.

"You've been so busy this year. We haven't talked." Said Luna.

"Yeah, it's been crazy." I said.

"We should write to each other." Said Luna.

"Yeah, address?" I asked.

We gave each other addresses. My book fell from the top. I caught it before it hit Shaun.

"I really need to burn this." I said.

"Burn, why?" Asked Ron.

"Because I don't need it anymore. Plus fires fun." I said.

I smiled at thuer shocked faces.

"Ginny, what did you see Percy doing, that he didn't want you to tell anyone?" Asked Harry.

She started to giggle.

"Oh, that, well...... Percy's got a girlfriend." Said Ginny.

Fred dropped a stack of books on George's head.

"What?" Asked Fred.

"Oh! Are you ok?" I asked George.

"Yeah, fine. That hurt Fred." Said George.

"It's that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope clearwater. That's who he was writing to all last summer. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset when she was... You know.... Attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" Asked Ginny.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Said Fred.

It looked like his birthday had come early. George was smiling too.

"Definitely not." Said George.

"Oh dear." I said.

The Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped. Harry pulled out his quill and a bit of parchment. Turned to Ron in hermione.

"This is called a telephone number. I told your dad how to use a telephone last Summer. Call me at the Dursley's, okay? I can't stand another 2 months with only Dudley and my sister to talk to." Said Harry.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?" Asked Hermione.

She got off the train and joined the crowd towards the enchanted barrier.

"When they hear what you did this year?" Asked Hermione.

"Proud? Are you crazy? All those times I could have died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious...." Said Harry.

"Haha! Yeah I don't think they'll take to lightly of me bringing Shaun home with me." I said.

Together we walked back through the gateway to the Muggle world. I caught up with all my friends making sure they had my address and I had theirs. Then said bye as my aunt and uncle came into view. George pushed my cart so I could hold Shaun.

"Here we go." I said.

"Harry, Hallie. Let's get going." Said uncle Vernon.

"Ok." I said.

George held Shaun as I loaded my trunk. Then I took him back.

"Hallie, why are you bringing him?" Asked aunt petunia.

"Because he's my son." I said.

"Son!" Shrieked aunt petunia.

"You.....who.....how." said uncle Vernon.