37

Once I was done eating. I talked with professor Sprout and the elves about what he should eat. The elves got baby formula and I kept it on me at all times. I became focused on him and schoolwork only.

My friends understood and we still hung out. We studied together or one of them watched Shaun as I showered. Jack wasn't so nice about it. He said he didn't like kids. So I mostly cut him out of my life. It was getting close to Halloween.

"Hallie!" Said George.

"Hey." I said.

He flopped down next to me on the grass. I looked around for Fred since there usually always together. Then my attention went back to Shaun as he was getting into hagrid's garden.

"Shaun, no we do not chew on that." I said.

I stood up grabbing him and bringing him back to the tree I was leaning against. I sat back down laying Shaun down on me.

"Are you and Jack really together?" Asked George.

"No idea. He's..... strange. There's this feeling that I get when I'm around him that's screaming get away." I said.

"Yeah, that would be me. I told you to stay away when you asked who he is. What's he got on you? Because I can help." Said George.

"If he has something on me I don't remember what." I said.

I yawned and looked down at Shaun he was tugging on my shirt.

"You hungry?" I asked.

He nodded and I positioned him so I could get up. George stood up first grabbing my arm and lifting me up. He was surprisingly strong.

"You need any help?" Asked George.

"Can you get the doors?" I asked.

"Yes, I can." Said George.

"Where Fred? You're usually always together." I said.

"He's off with Lee pulling a prank. I wanted to be with you." Said George.

"That's sweet. Thank you." I said.

We walked through the castle, to the Hufflepuff common room. He got all the doors for me. I got Shaun's formula.

"Hallie your boyfriend's here." Said Susan.

"Oh hey." I said.

"Hey doll, what's he doing here?" Asked Jack.

"I'm allowed to have friends over." I said.

"Yeah sure." Said Jack.

George sat quietly but glaring at him. Shaun hiding in my arms away from Jack also.

"What did you come by for?" I asked.

"We haven't been out together." Said Jack.

"Well I have a lot to do. Between school work and Shaun. I'm busy." I said.

"Then ask one of those stupid girls to watch him. Just for a night. You need a break." Said Jack.

"Those 'stupid girls' are my friends. So I would like if you don't say that like they are annoying you. Shaun doesn't do well away from me. Fanny watches him but I can't stay away for long." I said.

"Hallie, you need to spend time with me to." Said Jack.

"Maybe you should stop asking after she's said no." Said George.

"Maybe you should shut up. She's my girlfriend!" Yelled Jack.

"And she's my......friend!" Yelled George.