20

I had forgot that we were still needing to get are results. I was surprised to see I passed everything. Even potions which I was sure I failed. After that we were packing to leave. We got on the boats with Hagrid back to the train. We're I caught up with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Told them I was sitting with my friends.

The Hufflepuff area was nice. It has compartments like Gryffindor but they were yellow. We all sat together squished in the small compartment. Susan, Claire, Ruby, Hannah and me. We met up with the others later and all said our goodbyes as the train stopped.

"Write to us!" Yelled Ruby.

"I will, promise!" I yelled back.

Then found Harry.

"Still famous." Said Ron.

"Not where I'm going, I promise you." Said Harry.

"There he is, mum! There's he is look! Harry Potter." Yelled Ron's younger sister.

"Be quiet Ginny. It's rude to point." Said Mrs Weasley.

She looked over to us.

"Busy year?" Asked Mrs Weasley.

"Very, thanks for the fudge and sweater." Said Harry.

"Yes thank you." I said.

"Oh it's was nothing dear." Said Mrs Weasley.

"Ready you are?" Asked Uncle Vernon.

"Yep." I said.

"You must be Harry and Hallie's family." Said Mrs Weasley.

"In a manner of speaking, hurry up boy. We haven't got all day. You girl keep that cat to yourself." Said Uncle Vernon.

I looked down at star in her basket.

"Um hey Mrs Weasley. Do you um think you could look after Star while I'm gone?" I asked.

"Oh! Sure dear. I'll have Ron bring it after summer to school." Said Mrs Weasley.

I handed her stars basket. Salt looked out of my pocket.

"Don't worry you can stay with me." I said to him.

I petted stars head.

"It's ok star I'll see you soon." I said.

"See you this summer, then." Said Harry.

"Hope you have a...er...good holiday." Said Hermione.

"Oh I will, they don't know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer." Said Harry.

I laughed and we walked toward the dursleys. Getting into their car and driving back for the summer. Before we got back we past a shop that had a hiring sign in the window.

"Now that sounds like a nice way to spend summer." I said.

"What's that?" Asked petunia.

"Um, aunt petunia. Is there a bus that goes by our house?" I asked.

"Yes, there is." Said aunt petunia.

"Why do you want to know?" Asked Uncle Vernon.

"No reason. Just curious." I said.

"Curiosity killed the cat, where is that furry beast?" Asked Uncle Vernon.

"With the Weasleys. I thought it better she stay there then with us. Since aunt petunia is allergic." I said.

Uncle Vernon just huffed and continued driving. Fun summer indeed.