ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"I can't believe this is our last year." Brielle breathed out as she placed a shirt on her bed. I nodded at her. I couldn't believe it either. Imagine that I won't wake up in the same room as her, or in this school a year from now on.

"I know- I can't believe it either.." It was sad, it really was. This was my home more than my real home. And all my friends. Everything would just vanish, like it was all just a dream.

Elle hummed a little in response before grabbing a hold of the bottom of her tank top and pulling it over her head. Now it was time to put on the awfully big robes and other uniforms, I can't really say that I've missed it.

"I wonder what we're doing a year from now on?" She asked it more as a question as I shrugged a little at her.

"Probably homeless, sitting at a bar in Hogsmeade." I said with a grin as she laughed in response at me while picking up her other shirt.

"I like the sound of that-" She clicked her fingers as I also laughed.

"We're gonna head to the Great Ha-" Both of us turned in surprise to the door as it flung open revealing Atlas.

Of course, he never knocks.

As soon as he saw Brielle standing there without her shirt on his eyes widened a little. "Woah-" He breathed out in shock as she rolled her eyes and threw her tank top right in his face.

"Get out!" She yelled as I could hear him chuckling a little at her. They have a very special relationship, these two.

"I don't know I kinda lik-" He began before getting cut off very quickly.

"Out!" She yelled again as I began to laugh at the two of them. I can't even count how many times Atlas has just walked straight into our room without checking if he was allowed.

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled as he pulled away the fabric that clung to his face. "We will wait downstairs for you."

"We'll be down in a minute." I decided to say as I saw Atlas nod at me before giving a last discreet look towards Brielle as she began to put her on shirt.