ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Lucas tried talking to me." I heard her snort before laughing right out.

"That idiot never gives up, does he?" Her tone was bitter as I laughed a little too while shaking my head.

"Draco covered for me though."

"What-" She said a little over dramatically as I nodded my head. "Does our little Malfoy have a heart after all?"

"It appears so."

"What did Lucas say?" I could hear that her voice wasn't as playful as before. When I tell Lucas did some fucked up things last year I really mean it.

Brielle's been with me since day one.

If I hate someone, she hates them. If someone hurts me they hurt her too.

"He wanted to talk to me alone-" I heard her move around in the bed as I glanced over to see what she was doing.

"Oh fuck no!" She exclaimed disgustedly while holding her hands up. I giggled a little as I sat up in my seat too.

"I don't want to talk to him-" I mumbled while shaking my head. "But it does kinda intrigue me what kind of bullshit excuse he's gonna come up with this time."

"That's true-" She nodded a little before her disgusted face was back on. "But that manipulative piece of shit doesn't deserve a chance to explain himself."

I nodded at her with a small smile. "I know.."

"Look Sienna-" Brielle turned a little more towards me as her face was serious. "If you decided to talk to him-" I frowned a little. "Please don't ever trust him again. He's a fucking twat."

I giggled at her while nodding my head. "Oh, I will never trust him again-" I exclaimed with a over dramatic gesture. "Everybody deserves a second chance- but he's at his 12th at least-" Brielle laughed at me while nodding her head.

"He has blown all of them."

I gave her a small grin as she was definitely agreeing with me.

A manipulative cheater who's ego got hurt doesn't deserve more chances, I'm not playing nice with him.