ʜᴏʀᴄʀᴜx

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Yeah- And he was all lik-" Brielle began, but she was quickly cut off as Atlas stopped us all. He held his arms out in front of the four of us.

I stopped abruptly, feeling how Mattheo's arm around my shoulders tighten as he accidentally walked a little into me from the sudden stop.

"Excuse you?" Brielle scoffed out as she stared at Atlas in confusion. He was slightly leaning forward, his eyes wide as he was crouching a little, probably to get more power to stop us.

"Shh." He hushed her, holding a finger up against her lips, but missing them a little since he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

"Oh-" She groaned out while quickly slapping his hand away. "I don't want your filthy finger in my mouth- You disgusti-"

"Calm down mama." He sighed out while turning to her.

A surprised giggle left my lips as I could hear Blaise stifle back a laugh too, making it sound like he was choking.

"What's your problem now Shire?" Mattheo chuckled out as I felt his arm drop from my shoulders and instead hold around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Why you stopping us?" I questioned too while shaking my head, a small giggle leaving my lips as Brielle sent daggers his way.

"And most important-" Blaise added as everyone turned to look at him. "W-" Before even being able to say anything a choked laugh left his lips as he tried to muffle it with his hand. "Why you standing like you're about to take a shit?"

A surprised giggle left my lips again as I watched Atlas straighten himself up, a bored look on his face as he repositioned himself.

"Better?" He muttered out before placing his hands on his hips, making himself lean a little more on one leg.

"Now you look like my mom-" Blaise choked out, tears forming in his eyes from how hard he was trying not to laugh.

"Oh come on-" Atlas groaned out while letting his hands fall back by his sides.