ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"I don't feel so good..." He whispered out as I gasped in shock, already feeling how panic ran through my veins.

No, no, no.

I could hear Brielle laugh a little, her back still facing the boy as she didn't hear the uneasiness in his tone.

"Babe- You're always so dramat-" She began as she turned around to face him.

I moved closer to him, already feeling how my heart was thumping harder against my chest.

"Atlas?" Her voice broke slightly by the end as I felt myself come to a slight stop beside her.

I stared at him, my eyes growing wider by every second as the bloody spot on his shirt began to grow more.

His eyes moved up to us, locking with the blonde girl beside me as I could see tears brim in the corner of his eyes.

"Ellie..." He whispered out, his voice quivering a little as I watched him clutch his hand harder against his stomach. "This doesn't look go-"

But before he could even finish his sentence I watched his eyes fluster, his breath hitching slightly in the process.

And before anyone could react his knees weakened, making his body fall towards the ground with a faint thud.

"No-" Brielle choked out as she immediately ran over to him, dropping down on her knees against the cold ground as her breaths were heavy.

"Shit-" I heard one of the boys curse out behind me as I hurriedly made my way over to Atlas.

"No, no, no-" I heard Brielle mumble out quietly as both of her hands went to his stomach, harshly pressing down on the wound. "Fuck."

"Atlas?" I mumbled out quietly as I knelt down beside him, on the opposite side of Brielle.

I watched as his breaths were growing heavier, but as soon as he heard us talking his eyes flustered back open again.

"Something feels wrong." He mumbled out, having a hard time to swallow properly.