ᴀᴅᴍɪʀɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀꜰᴀʀ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I quickly dodged whatever was coming my way.

My steps came to a halt as I silently watched the spell dissolve into a hole in the wall next to me.

The small hole was enough to make a few of the stones fall down by my feet, a faint dust covering my black shoes.

A shocked gasp could be heard next to me as I tried to clutch my books against my chest. I was already on the verge of dropping them before, so I can't say I was surprised when two of them fell to the ground.

A small sigh left my lips as I looked up, trying to spot whoever did it.

It didn't take long before I could see the group of younger kids looking at me in shock. And the culprit was still pointing his wand towards me.

As soon as the boy and his friends saw me spotting them, they acted like they were never watching me in the first place.

Two of them scratched their neck anxiously while glancing around the room, completely ignoring me.

The one who held the wand up immediately put it down, his lips curving up into a sheepish smile as I could do nothing but silently laugh at them.

I miss being a first year. Everything was much easier then.

"I'm- I'm sorry- Please don't-" The boy stuttered out as he used his finger to push his glasses higher up on the bridge of his nose. I watched as they slid down a bit as soon as he let go, showing that they were a little too big.

"Don't worry." I smiled out while shaking my head at them. "It happens to the best of us."

I watched as he let out a small sigh in relief as he showed his teeth with another smile.

"Be careful next time bud." The sudden deep voice next to me made me look up.

A small smile formed on my lips as I watched the boy stare off towards the kids. He wasn't glaring at them, but the look was enough for them all to nod quickly.