ꜱᴀꜰᴇ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤ᵀᵂ: ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᵃˢˢᵘᵃˡᵗ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤
ᵀᵂ: ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᵃˢˢᵘᵃˡᵗ

"I'm going to grab my drink!" I yelled over the music while leaning down closer to Brielle's ear so that she'd be able to hear me. She nodded at me while continuing to dance, I doubt she heard me over the loud music though.

I pushed my way through all the people here. The air was slowly becoming thicker and stickier the more people that came.

We've been here for a good while now, I think pretty much everyone was here by now.

Once I approached the familiar couch I saw that Mattheo, Atlas and Draco were still sitting there. I scrunch my nose a little in disgust as I saw someone hanging around Malfoy's neck while sitting on his lap.

I glanced over at Mattheo as he was already staring at me, following my footsteps with his gaze.

"Thank you." I happily said as Mattheo reached out my drink that he had held onto while I was dancing for the past 30 minutes.

He gave me a quick smile in response before jumping a little closer to the edge to leave space for me in the middle between him and Atlas.

Once Atlas saw me sitting down his eyes went to me. I could see that he wasn't smiling at all, instead just gulping down whatever he had in his cup.

"Sienna?" He questioned while turning back to look at the front over the dancefloor.

"Mmh? I hummed out while turning my head to face him and taking a gulp from my drink.

"Why does the nice guy never get the girl?" I could hear how he slurred a little on his words as his eyes were locked onto everyone in front of us.

I frowned a little before letting my eyes wander off to where he was looking.

I felt my heart drop a little as I realized Brielle and Artemis were dancing in the middle of the crowd.

My gaze settled back on Atlas, seeing how he reached for another drink.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled out as he turned to me and gave me a half sad smile.

"It's alright." He quickly answered before digging through his pocket. I giggled a little as he reached out a lollipop towards me. "Want one?"