ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ?

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

The time at their dorm passed by very quickly. Hours felt like minutes really.

And we probably had too much to smoke. I think everyone took a little too much for our own good.

But I don't think I have ever laughed as much as tonight. It would be nice to always have it like this.

"I have to head to the library and get a stupid potions book-" I sighed out while running a hand through my hair. "Snape's gonna kill me if I don't." The only thing I wanted to do now was fall asleep on this awfully soft pillow, but I couldn't thanks to my greasy haired teacher.

Mattheo chuckled a little at how dramatic I sounded as he leaned down to me. "You wanna go?" He gave a nod towards the door.

I glanced over at it, before all of my friends, seeing how busy everyone was in their own conversations.

"You coming with me?" I grinned a little playfully at him.

"You want me too?" He shot back with a grin as I nodded a little. "Yeah?" I nodded again at him.

I got up from my seat as I heard him shuffle around a little before getting up too.

"We're heading to the library." I said a little louder for everyone to hear as all of them turned to face us. "I have to get the potions book for tomorrow."

Brielle raised her eyebrows a little as I saw her smirking. "Oh- do you need help carrying the book?" She said, referring to Mattheo standing beside me.

"I have books to get too." Mattheo was the first one to answer as I nodded a little.

"Have fun-" Brielle yelled out just as I closed the door, leaving everyone inside except for the boy who was standing in front of me.

"You coming?" He nodded at me as I made my way towards the library as he walked beside me.

We made our way through the very quiet corridors as it was beginning to get very late. Almost everyone was already back at their dorms.