ꜱᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I exhaled a quiet breath.

Cold.

Pale.

Darkness.

Death.

All the words described the small boy laying in front of me, the blanket covering half of his body.

He never got to be a teenager.

He never got to grow up.

He will never have the chance to start a family.

He will never have the chance to live his life to the fullest.

He will never have the chance to live at all.

Everything was ripped away from him in a second.

Someone had the control to end his life right when they wanted. Someone else had the control to make that decision for him.

I gently stroked his cheek, feeling how the tears never stopped streaming down my face.

The arm wrapped around the crying girl next to tighten its hold as I heard her cry harder.

My eyes flickered to her hand, seeing how it was tightly wrapped around Aaron's.

And once again it was like a piece of my heart broke, shattered into a million pieces before being ripped away from my chest.

I pulled her closer, feeling her rest her head against my chest as the warmth of her tears met my skin.

He never got to have a future with her.

He never will get the chance.

"Aella..." I mumbled out quietly while leaning back, just enough to stare down at her. Her eyes met mine, shining with the tears as the glimmered in the faint light.

"Mhm.." She hummed out, her lower lip trembling as she tried to stop the tears from falling.

"I will get revenge for him." I breathed out as I could see her close her eyes briefly. "He died protecting me, I will die to avenge him if I have to-"