ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I stared up at the night sky full of stars as my feet dragged across the ground full of sticky mud from the rain.

"Did you know that dad used to go here?" I turned my head to the side, watching as Arcturus was glancing around us, also looking up at the sky.

"Right here?" I mumbled out in confusion.

"By that tree." He replied quietly as he pointed towards the lonely tree standing tall in the middle of the field.

The spring was coming, showing off the signs of green leafs on the tree top.

"How do you know?" I questioned him as I stared up at him, watching how a faint smile covered his lips as he stared at the tree.

"Uncle Lupin told me."

"Hm.." I hummed out, nodding my head a little as we stopped in front of the tree.

A faint breeze swept past us. But it wasn't cold, it was full of warmth.

My lips curved up into a smile as I could immediately feel the comfort of the quiet place, like he was still here with us.

"Come on...It's time." He mumbled out while taking a seat by the tree, pulling me down with him.

I sat down on the ground, watching as the night had fallen now.

"Do you feel it too?" His voice was barely audible, just above a whisper as I let out a quiet breath.

"Him?" I mumbled back, turning my head a little to the side to see how his eyes were stuck on the stars emerging in the dark.

"Mhm..." He hummed out while nodding his head, making the dark curls move on top of his head.

"With every breath I take." I exhaled while wrapping my arms tighter around my body.

"Every second of the day." He added as I smiled a little while nodding my head at him.