ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴀ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"No, I refuse." Brielle said as she pointed a finger at Atlas.

"You don't have a choice-" He groaned out while holding a pillow in his hands.

"You snore like a fucking pig Atlas!" She raised her voice slightly by the end as my eyes flickered by Atlas sitting on the foot of the bed and Elle standing up in front of him.

"And you drool like you have fucking rabies-" Atlas yelled out too as I bit down on my lip to prevent a laugh from escaping at how Elle's eyes squinted in anger. "I call that even."

"Are you hearing this?" Elle said while gesturing towards him but looking at me on the bed and Mattheo who was silently standing beside the bed, leaning against the desk behind him.

"Yeah." I voiced out with a small smile, really trying my hardest to not laugh.

I don't even know for how long they've been fighting like this.

"This is why I don't want to share a room alone with you." She gritted out while angrily pointing towards Atlas who looked very unfazed by it all.

"We don't have a cho-"

"I don't fucking care!" She yelled out and in response Atlas slammed his head into the pillow and let out a loud scream that was mostly muffled.

A giggle slipped through my lips as I just shook my head at my two friends.

"It's fine. I can sleep with you Elle." I smiled out while getting up from the bed, but I was quickly pulled back against a familiar chest.

"Just stay here." Mattheo mumbled out as I glanced up at him, seeing how he was talking to our friends. "There's a couch." He nodded off towards the half demolished couch that stood beside the window.

I scrunch my nose up a little in disgust from looking it at. it's probably full of dust and Merlin knows what.

It doesn't look like it's been used for a good while.