ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"There's something I have to tell you..."

I could feel my heart fall the moment he mumbled out those words.

Maybe the words weren't that bad by itself. But the look on his face said enough to know that I should be worried.

"What is it Mattheo?" I whispered out, feeling how my own voice had grown weaker. "You can tell me anything."

"I know.." He whispered out quietly, just barely enough for him to hear. "But before I tell you I just-" He cut himself off, his voice quivering slightly as he glanced down, avoiding my eyes.

Silence filled the air as the only thing I could hear was my heartbeat going up to my ears and the soft cracking of the wooden tree from the fireplace behind me.

"I know that what I'm about to tell you is going to fuck everything up-" He shook his head slightly. "And I'm so fucking sorry I haven't talked to you until now."

"Mattheo..." I quietly mumbled out as he still avoided my eyes. "You're scaring me."

"I'm so-" He cut himself off again to suck in a deep breath, his voice cracking slightly. "I'm so in love with you Sienna- I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you."

"You won't." I quietly said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"You're going to hate me-"

"No-" I began, but was quickly cut off by him as he grabbed my hand.

"Please, just let me-" He softly said while squeezing my hand as he slowly looked up at me. "You're going to hate me- And that's fine." I felt my heart sinking by his words, afraid of what was about to come. "I would too if I were you."

I could see his eyes glistening slightly in the faint light covering the room.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me- You've shown me so much more to life than I thought it was." He quietly whispered out while smiling slightly at me. "And I've been selfish because of that- I've kept things from you because...Because..."