ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I ruffled the towel around in my hair, trying to dry it as much as possible since it was so cold in the castle right now.

"I'm so ready for this break." Brielle groaned out as she fell back against the bed.

A small chuckle left my lips as I nodded in agreement to her while squeezing some water out of my hair.

"Me too." I sighed out as I clutched the other towel closer to my body, afraid it might fall down. "It's very needed."

"And the best part...." Brielle mumbled out as she propped herself up on her elbows while grinning over at me. "It's soon Christmas!" She yelled out excitedly as I couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm.

"I know!" I also excitedly said as she squealed a little while clapping her hands.

"Another Christmas together babe."

Ever since me and Brielle became friends we've been celebrating Christmas together in some way.

The earlier years she came with me home and celebrated with my family. Her family has never really been something she's fond of.

She usually doesn't mention them at all. But after knowing her for a few years she's been opening up about them.

She has never been close with them and especially not on Holidays. Before we got to know each other she always celebrated here at the school.

And now when I haven't been able to go home for two years it's become our thing to stay here at Hogwarts.

It feels good to still be able to fill the Holidays with joy.

Atlas is the same. He's been with us too for the past two years, staying here with us rather than going home.

The only two who go home for the break are Draco and Blaise. They still have family's they want to visit and celebrate with.

This break is always something I'm looking forward to.

Even if it's filled with memories of my family I can still smile for what I have had the chance to experience.