ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"I swear I can do it this time-" Atlas mumbled out as I watched him stumble around on the table.

The table that was full of drinks might I add.

"No-" Brielle groaned out while grabbing a hold of the bottom of his jeans, pulling a little on them. "Get down twat."

"Shire-" Mattheo gritted out as he pointed a finger at our friend. "If you spill as much as a drop of that drink on me I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Oh-" Atlas jokingly said in a spooky tone as he teased the boy behind me. "I'm so scared."

"You should be." He gritted out again as I chuckled a little at them while taking another sip from my drink.

"Do you want me to remind you how this went last time?" Theo sighed out, but with a grin tugging by the ends of his lips.

"I've practice since then." Atlas answered him, clicking his fingers together proudly as I giggled at how he drunkenly stumbled around in his place.

"You're going to hurt yourself." Elle mumbled out while inhaling some more of the smoke before blowing it into the room.

"Do you all hear that?" Atlas answered, not looking at her as he held a hand next to his ear. "It sounds like my love cares."

A small chuckle slipped through my lips again as I heard some of the others laugh too while Brielle rolled her eyes at him.

"I'll give you my drink if you land it." Draco mumbled out while holding his glass up in the air to show it off.

"Well, can't say no to that now. Can I?" Atlas excitedly said as I watched him move around on the table so that he was facing the wall instead and his back was against the rest of the room.

"Just-" Brielle cut herself off before sighing dramatically. "Just be careful."

"I always am." Atlas grinned out as I couldn't help but smile at the two of them, seeing how they were both grinning at each other.