ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

The rain had begun to pour down over Hogwarts. The echoing sounds of water droplets hitting the roof filled the whole corridor. And I could feel how the air was slowly becoming colder.

The corridors started to get emptier and emptier the longer I sat there, watching people passing by as the book in my hands kept me from paying any more attention to my surroundings.

Mattheo skipped the last class and that was hours ago. I haven't seen him since then, since the whole thing with Lucas.

But something tells me I might know where he is.

I inhaled a small breath before opening the door leading to the Astronomy tower's balcony.

Another breath left my lips as I saw the shadow standing in the darkness.

"So this is where you're hiding?" I teasingly said in a low voice as I saw his back facing me.

As soon as I said that sentence I could see his shoulders tense a little.

"Got me." He mumbled out while looking a little over his shoulder.

I slowly made my way towards him as I stood beside him, but with my back resting against the railing as I held my hands against it.

"I had a feeling you'd be here." I said with a small smile as I looked up at his face for the first time.

He had a small frown covering his forehead as his eyes were a little squinted.

"And I had a feeling you'd find me." He answered back as his eyes locked with mine. Once they did that it was like the rest of his face could finally relax and soften.

"Mhm?" I hummed out with humor and amusement lingering in my voice as I watched how he scanned my face quickly while letting out a small hum in response.

"Do you have a lighter?" His voice broke through the small silence that had filled the air for a couple of seconds.

I nodded a little before reaching down and pulling up the lighter I had in my back pocket. I always had it with me, even if I didn't have my cigarettes.