ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀᴇ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Sienna?" Draco choked out in surprise too as I could see the hard glare being replaced by a shocked look instead. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same..." Harry mumbled out quietly, keeping his calmness as I could see Draco's eyes move away from.

And once again his look was so cold.

I could barely recognize him anymore.

The young boy I have known my whole life.

The one with gray eyes that could lighten up every dark room he walked into.

They were gone.

They were cold, like the thundering clouds you see on the darkest days.

He was gone.

"You have something of mine." He answered Harry as I could still not take my eyes off of him, not fully believing what I was seeing right now.

A few moments of silence passed by as I could see him tightening his hold on the wand that was pointed against us, just the same as the other two, Crabbe and Goyle.

"I'd like it back." Draco muttered out.

"What's wrong with the one you have?" A hint of playfulness was lingering in Harry's voice as I flickered my eyes between everyone.

"I- What's going on?" I stuttered out in confusion, not fully getting what they were talking about.

"It's my mothers." Draco answered without acknowledging me. "It's powerful, but it's not the same."

My frown deepened as I tried to puzzle everything together.

"Doesn't quite understand me." He continued as I felt my breaths growing fainter with the growing hatred in his voice. "Know what I mean?"

"Why didn't you tell her?" Harry questioned as I officially gave up on trying to figure it out. "Bellatrix."

Draco was silent.