ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʜᴇʀᴏ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Avada-"

"Expelliarmus!"

A small gasp left my lips as the two big doors flew open, revealing another person as the bright red light shone through the dark room.

The wand that was securely held by Voldemort flew across the room, a small hiss leaving his lips in pain as he stared down at his hand in shock.

But even though that was what I should focus on I instead immediately felt my eyes snap over towards whoever came through those doors.

A small frown covered my forehead as I could feel my breath hitching slightly.

Their eyes were locked onto me already.

But there was nothing for me to look back at.

Nothing but a white and black mask.

The person was tall, standing up straight with the mask shielding his identity as the dark hood of his coat was covering his hair.

"Who are you?" The dark voice cut me back to reality, making me look over at the man by the front who was surprised by what was happening. "How dare you walk in."

"What?" I heard another voice speak up, not the man that was questioned, but the man holding onto Aaron.

I could see his grip on Aaron loosen, making the boy look over at me quickly.

All I could do was give him a small smile, nodding my head reassuringly as he was still sobbing quietly, trying to not let out any sounds.

"How did you get that?!" The man raised his voice as I could see him grip a harder hold of his wand, pointing it at the mysterious man walking through the doors.

"Rowle..." Voldemort gritted out as the blonde man slowly turned around to face him, the angry look vanishing as soon as his eyes met his.

"Yes my Lord." He quietly whispered out as I flickered my eyes between everyone unsurely.