ꜰɪɢʜᴛ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Remind me why I agreed on this again." Elle mumbled as she laid her head against my shoulder. The two of us looked at the field where players were currently flying around in the rain.

Right now it is pouring down. Yes, the worst thing possible.

Especially when you don't have a roof over your head.

Me and Elle sat with our hoods up and a small umbrella barely covering one of our bodies.

I'm really starting to regret agreeing to this. Mostly because I was cold and freezing. But also because I didn't think about the fact that Mattheo was playing today.

Somehow my mind just completely repressed the fact that he was also on the team.

"Stop staring, you creep." Elle leaned in closer to my ear and whispered only so I could hear her. My eyes snapped to hers and then back to the field.

"I'm not staring?" I questioned as I tried to play it off like I hadn't been looking at him, although I knew I'd been staring ever since we got here.

"Yes, you were."

I glared back at her.

But once I heard her gasp I looked back at the field. Right now they were training against each other, the team being diverted into two teams competing against each other.

To my surprise Mattheo was heading towards the goal now. But he got blocked by someone flying towards him from the other team. It was impossible for him to hit from his place.

Theo was free on his left side. I couldn't hear what they screamed from here. The rain was pouring down way too hard so the only sound I could make out was the raindrops. But my guess would be he screamed that he was free.

I could see how Mattheo completely ignored him and instead continued to try and fly past the defenders from the other team. Maybe he didn't hear him either?

Another one of the team flew up, but he was covered by another defender. Which made him pretty unuseful. I could feel how my eyes widened once I saw Mattheo pass the ball over to the guy who clearly wasn't free.