ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴀʟʟ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"My name is Arcturus Black."

A shocked breath left my lips from finally hearing him say it. I knew it since the moment he took off that mask, but I needed to hear it.

"Son of Sirius Black." He finished off as I felt a single tear roll down my cheek.

It's him.

Shocked gasps came from the crowd that had formed here, everyone recognizing the name in some way.

"Brother of Sienna Black..." As the words left his mouth a small smile grew on my lips. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to punch him, I wanted to do everything.

Every single emotion rushed through my body.

And as those light eyes met mine from across the yard I felt another tear roll down my cheek.

It was him this whole time. The one who I knew I had seen in the forest.

I was never crazy, he just wanted to be hidden.

My eyes never left his as I saw him pace back and forth, giving the briefest smile, almost non-existent before turning back to face the man.

"The boy you thought you killed in cold blood..." He gritted out again as I saw him slow down his steps a little. "Might reconsider who searches for the dead body next time." He finished his sentence with a small grin.

"We watched you fall to your death young man." Voldemort gritted out as I heard Arcturus scoff at him in response.

"No. You watched me fall- But not to my death." I watched him in awe, still not truly believing that he was here.

My brother.

"And this time someone is going to die..." Arcturus continued as he took a step closer to us. "I destroyed the locket." He mumbled out as I gasped a little in surprise.

It was him who stole it.

He's been around us this whole time.

Hiding in plain sight.