ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I glanced around the corridor as I heard the usual sounds of people talking around us.

I yawned silently while holding a hand in front of my mouth as I saw Brielle lean back against the wall behind her.

"Good Morning my two favorite girls!" I jumped a little at the sudden voice as Atlas suddenly appeared beside us, throwing an arm over my shoulders.

"Hey Atlas.." I laughed out while I tried to hide the yawn that was threatening to escape from the fatigue I felt.

My eyes drifted over to the person beside Atlas, seeing as Theo was walking up to us too.

"And Theo." I added as he looked between me and Elle.

"Hey." He mumbled out as he gave both of us a smile, it's been a while since I've talked to him now.

"You two have McGonagall, right?" Atlas asked as I nodded a little while glancing up at him.

Brielle groaned while looking over at us as she stood in front of all of us instead. All eyes turned to her as she gave a disgusted look.

"Are you in our class too?"

A small chuckle left my lips as I felt Atlas let go of me as he instead gave her an annoyed glare. The ends of Elle's lips curved up slightly into a playful grin as soon as she saw the reaction she got.

"Ye-"

"Hey babe-" The sudden voice from beside us made everyone turn to look at the person.

I could feel my eyes widen slightly as I saw the familiar Gryffindor boy Brielle had been seeing for some time.

My mouth opened slightly in shock as I watched him walk over to her and press a quick kiss against her cheek before running back to his friends that walked past.

Brielle smiled a little at him, accepting the kiss without saying anything.

My eyes followed him as he walked away again, leaving the three of us staring in shock before turning back to our friend.